1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

i just googled hypervigilant pdtsd.......holly shit, that is word for word my adopted brother (USMC/CityPD-retired due to MS)!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy chsit!

https://www.verywellmind.com/hypervigilance-2797363

2. SpeedyE

:(
    Sorry brother <3

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Trying to figure out why any two (or more) particular people decide to play hide the salami together is useless.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Obviously because one person has a salami and the other has a place to hide it. Mystery solved.

scottn, SpeedyE and Funkm05 like this.
  5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just because one side isn’t airing it all out in public doesn’t mean they don’t have it.

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Generic cop report writing. You never want to put "GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND BEFORE I BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF" in writing.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Damn. I forgot that I started this thread. What's ironic is that the original intent was NOT to bitch about cops, but to discuss how the rise in bodycam use would hopefully cut back on the problems associated with police interactions, namely cops misusing their authority, but also criminals lying about what happened.

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And how's that going so far?

9. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Same as it ever was...

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

You need assistance having flowers delivered?? :D

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You may ask yourself, well how did I get here?

12. SpeedyE

""A police affidavit shows that officers seized, among other items, 10.4 grams of marijuana and a marijuana grinder from Jean's apartment. Merritt said the search warrant showed investigators were immediately looking for drug paraphernalia, CBS Dallas / Fort Worth reports.""

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Sweet. Arrest his corpse for MJ and arrest her for murder/manslaughter.

Steeltoe likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There you go. I couldn't possibly have been her fault. The evil Black man seduced her with Satan's Marihuana. She was in the throes of Reefer Madness!!!

[​IMG]

Chino52405 likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Man, the PD didn't waste any time attacking the murder victim's character. "He had some weed". They should probably find Elon Musk and shoot him too.

Yzasserina and SpeedyE like this.
  16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well there is her reasonable cause. I bet she smelled MJ in the baggie as soon as she opened her car door. They are working hard on the get out of jail free card.

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'll fully admit this triggers the fuck outta me. Just went from "a person who was a cop who did a thing" to FTP worthy in my opinion.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Or ... you can remain a sane individual and let it all play out in the actual courts and see what shakes down versus being “triggered” by a single news source.

Edit: He could’ve been on any concoction you could dream up. Still won’t change the fact that he was in his own apartment and she shot him. Those facts remain unchanged, even if/when he’s proven not to be the sweet innocent angel his family has portrayed (as they all do). It has no bearing on anything.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah... we need more righteous indignation. I'm actually with Chino on this one. Dude is dead and weed is not relevant.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, triggered without facts seems logical for some bbsers.