1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree. Been ignoring the other stupid stuff about the charges because it wasn't anything more than manslaughter no matter how much blame you place.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's funny right there. :D

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

apparently she had filed noise complaint about him, possibly before her last shift. also had complained to her neighbor that he was bothering her w/ noise. also it has come out that it was a self-closing fire door on the apartments, and they close/shut automativcally, meaning it could not have been ajar.

whole thing is sad. sorry for all involved, a tragedy

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So basically he lived right above her and walked loud - not a reason to shoot, still going manslaughter.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Any chance she confronted him and wound up shooting him, then concocted the wrong apartment story to cover her ass?

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could be but the timing I've seen sure seems like she walked in from the garage and shot him.

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I know...witness accounts with this lawyer, etc...but it was mentioned by someone a couple pages back that there are two witnesses that heard them arguing...

Her losing her shit actually makes more sense to me than this "mistake" because we have all sorts of precedent for it, but very little on the wrong apartment, shoot the owner front.

8. SpeedyE

what bothers me, is all of this contradictory evidence (neighbors, self closing doors, noise complaint filed, etc) is being found out by family's/atty's private investigators, not the pd or TX rangers......i would think all this canvasing would have been the pd's job. thats what bothers me

9. SpeedyE

i believe it is plausible she parked on 4th floor, to stop by his apt to tell him to keep the noise/singing down , then take elevator to her floor and go to bed, saaving her walking time.
    but
    after all of his university classmates have posted what a wonderful kind and polite professional man he was, i do not see him getting into a verbal altercation w/ a neigbor or police officer.
    i also do not see this lady executing someone over an argument.....she is a human being, and normal human beings do not kill people over things like this. her (videod) crying immediately after the shooting tells me she felt horrible.
    all this makes me believe her accounts.....except her account is being proven impossible one peice at a time.

The whole thing is impossible.....i dont understand how this actually happened at all. two lives ruined :-/

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  10. SpeedyE

one witness heard knocking and 'open up'.
    another witness heard 2 gunshots.
    why did witness who heard knocking not alos hear gunshots?

?????????

whole thing is crazy/impossible

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

all they have to do is apply the law (including investigation, prosecution, and incarceration) to her exactly as they would any other citizen and threads like this wont be needed. However, they wont. As a matter of fact, they cant.

And its not just cops. You see this circling of the wagons by profession in all industries. Its human nature.

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The things we hear that make sense (which is not her story) point to a personal relationship of some sort.

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Damn right it is. Try to get a physician to testify against another physician in a malpractice suit. Why don't we have a FTD thread?

14. SpeedyE

yes, would make the most sense.

but the monkey wrench wit that one is
    Him: Nice looking young man, laid back and kind, hyper religious, comes from blue-blood $/educated family, he is educated professional working at fortune500 company. he date religous educatded professional woman.
    Her: ratty looking, Blue collar adreneline filled violent job, uneducated, hillbilly/uneducated parents/siblings, etc. she date blue collar man, mental/physical strong man..
    I dont personally see the match, and killing someone over breakup that you known less than a month is not possible. And she a cop, she know she cant do that and get away w/ it. She would have to be completely Insane to do it. And then why cry? i dont think this shooting was planned.
    I agree that your senario makes most sense so far, but my gut says this sin't it either. you might be right though. makes most sense, if she is insane sociopath

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  15. SpeedyE

I wanna know what these infamous "Verbal Commands" were.......she didnt detail them in her report, just said verbal commands. wouldnt the investigators want to know what those coammands were?

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Because you decided to start a FTP thread instead? Only you know the answer.

Orvis, SuddenBraking and SpeedyE like this.
  17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You answered your own question a bit with that one.

Seriously though, have you never done something out of anger that you definitely meant to do and then feel instant shame/remorse/regret? I sure have, just never resulted in death. Someone snapped back to reality after a psychotic episode...someone with hyper-vigilance due to PTSD...there are a ton of reasons for the tears after the shooting and they don't necessarily mean she didn't mean to do what she did.

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"It's her or me. Choose, NOW!"

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. SpeedyE

LOL!

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My brother died because of alcohol and a bout of anger. His partner was on the recording of the 911 call crying about what he did. Drunk and stupid at 8:00 AM.