1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

“Witness Reports” don’t mean a fucking thing in this case.

You don’t get to intrude into another’s home and claim authority or you’re going to shoot.

It doesn’t work that way. This isn’t a race issue. This is an issue of a trespasser/burglar/intruder shooting a homeowner/renter.

She fucked up huge. Doesn’t matter if she thought she was in her house. She wasn’t. Period.

You can spout whatever excuses make you feel better about the shitty situation, but it doesn’t matter. Her profession doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if she was out drinking. Adults are allowed to be drunk.

What matters is that she entered the wrong house as a civilian and shot an innocent person.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Thanks! :D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Where were these disclosures all the times you bragged about being a fantastic, 100% safe driver? :crackup:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then we'll just have to disagree because I can easily see being tired enough to have that happen. Not the shooting - just the wrong apartment.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never wrecked and never hit anyone even that discombobulated :D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's luck, not skill. :Poke::D

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sheeeit, I'm all about the skillz! It does help that all of the super tired incidents happened after even the drunks had stopped driving for the night so there was no one to hit.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Oh, I can see being tired enough for that to happen as well. On that 4 day stretch that I mentioned I am pretty sure I forgot how to use a spoon. Its just that if someone is that tired after a single double shift and their job requires them to occasionally do double shifts then they are not suited for the job. Especially if their job is handing out hickory shampoos and speeding tickets.:D

OGs750 likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

They issue tickets and hickory Selson Blue because they were forced to work a double shift :D

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Do cops actually still carry billy clubs?
    They look like more trouble than they're worth.

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

ASP

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

some still use this thing as well:

[​IMG]

13. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the PR-24 stick above was discontinued by a ton of department's after the Rodney King debacle. It's typically only seen out west with very few department's carrying it anymore

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Did the trigger pull itself?

16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Guns don't kill people though...oh wait...

17. prospected

Feels a little more left in here than usual.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why does it have to be one direction or another when someone screws up?

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Who is saying she didn’t kill him??

20. prospected

The screw up is obvious regardless of the direction. The pre-meditated intent required for a murder charge is the issue. Unless they find a sliver of evidence to the contrary, manslaughter is the appropriate charge to the dismay of the people claiming she 'intended' to pull the trigger...no $hit. We know why she did what she did because she said why, as wrong and unintended her fuc& up may have been.