1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not surprised at the charges, the protest pretty much guaranteed that. Especially if the DA is elected. More interested to see how it pans out long term.

XFBO and Funkm05 like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wow, knee jerk reaction on that one. No political motive I’m sure.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Good Lord, were ALL the reports even turned in yet???

Politics absolutely played a role into that decision, it will be interesting to see how it plays out, the DA may be nothing more than another dipshit Marilyn Mosby.

What that action DID DO is immediately kill pro active policing in yet another Liberal shithole. Just in case anyone's wondering how it happens, this is the worst example of how.

WERA's very own Nancy Grace has spoken!!! :crackup:

I suspect 'Tn vs Garner' will be his defense attorneys primary angle of defense and it'll be a good one. Time will tell.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  4. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Did you really just spend two paragraphs chastising the police for the shoot based on information they didn't have and then finish your rant by saying we can't use information they didn't have to justify the shoot? :crackup:

Funkm05 likes this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yes, that is what I said. The shooting has to be justified by what you KNOW at the time of the shooting, not what you imagine or what you find out afterward.
    Really, it's an easy concept.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You always make this claim while completely ignoring what they “knew” at the time of the shooting by way of 911 calls and such. Really is an easy concept.

8. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

:whoosh:

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Mike, I really don't think that's correct. The police, in their investigation during the followup of a crime, don't necessarily have to "know" if the people that they're investigating are guilty or not. It is an "investigation" so when a suspect starts acting guilty and running away that means that the police are even more interested in investigating those people. If, during the attempt to arrest said individuals, an officer suspects that he, or she, is going to be fired on, then all bets are off. Remember, the police are not supermen and cannot read the minds of suspects. They can only react to what they're facing in that moment.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Saw this post on LinkedIn and it made me think of this thread.

upload_2018-7-3_18-16-28.png

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So another LEO (this one in Massachusetts) was murdered over the weekend, this officer was responding to a call of an erratic driver, finds suspect vehicle, attempts to pull over, small chase ensues, driver crashes and attempts to flee on foot. Officer draws down on suspect, suspect was apparently armed with a rock....yes, only a rock. The end story is he attacks the officer either knocking him out or nearly knocking him out then grabs his gun and executes him. Also got into a shoot out with responding officers where an elderly women, I think in her home was also killed from stray bullets???

So I'm thinking about the incident and I can't help but wonder what world of shit that officer and Dept would have been in had he shot the threat coming at him? How outraged would of the likes of Mike been knowing the POS was only armed with a rock?

SMDH........I'll tell ya what.....I'm certain this isn't the first time an officer was injured or killed due to this unnecessary fear created by Obama, the MSM, Democrat politicians, community leaders, etc..... AND giving FTP'ers this feeling of importance by allowing them to spew their hatred for police.

And please don't give me the typical, "Well, he signed up for the job, the risks, etc..." BS reply.
    I'm pretty sure this is the FIRST police killing I'm sharing in here, I know full well WTF the risk levels are in this profession.

The POINT is, this war against police started first by Obama, who essentially blamed police w/out facts got really popular to the point that it gave other FTP scumbags enough courage to complain and create BS fears of racism and brutality amongst other crap. None of us sign up for a dangerous job knowing that our own political leaders won't have our back when the shit hits the fan and it's BS. I've been saying in here for yrs, THAT BS narrative/carelessness is going to get officers killed.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    sheepofblue, Orvis and blkduc like this.
  12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

small town cop that did a couple tours in Afghanistan... left a young family behind. :(

XFBO likes this.
  13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Damn that sucks. Begs the question to me, should someone carrying get involved in any type of altercation not currently involving weapons? It got him shot this time by cops who arrived and saw a man scramble for a gun and it could have just as easily introduced a gun into a fist fight when it fell while breaking them up.

14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You could make a very compelling point if you didn't repeatedly cite Obama as advocating violence against the police. Violence and attacks against the police are not new and they're not just right or left wing or black or white - they're just subject to the same 24/7 cycle of news that every other blown out of proportion thing is these days. Obama didn't have shit to do with our family friend shot in the face by a 16 year old he was chasing back in 2001.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is a moot point now however I can understand cops being upset at Obama regularly siding with the criminals who attacked police. That kind of ting is hard to forgive/forget.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, one day when you learn how to read you'll see that I didn't do that......he advocated guilt BEFORE getting all the facts. That act has become a NORM since his Presidency.

blkduc likes this.
  17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

If you think for a second that Obama didn’t fuel the anti cop fire in multiple occasions then your a bigger fucking idiot than I originally thought.

XFBO likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummmmm, it was the norm long before Obama and will be long after. Hell, people still glamorize nasty psychos from the old west as some sort of heroes when they were truly nutjob serial killers and nothing more.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I have an employee that's a former LEO for exactly that reason. He was a good cop, but didn't want deal with the shitstorm and/or scapegoating that is sure to come if he had to shoot someone.

XFBO likes this.
  20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

statisics don't hold up to that narrative, sorry to burst your bubble homeslice. you only THINK you're under attack, but you aren't as a whole. your feelings don't matter to reality. and the amount of corruption, cover-ups, bad shoots, abuse of unarmed perps that has been uncovered in the cellphone age is staggering... that will hurt you more than anything else, no matter the president or what the media says, and its real and on camera and happening, so you still only have yourselves to blame. either your perpetrating it, or you're allowing it by backing your brothers. just like in that handcuff dragging vid that came to light recently... i have no doubt that the reporting officer will be ostracized from his job for doing the right thing. take some ownership of your own problems for once.

[​IMG]

sorry he died. for as much as i don't give a fuck about your corrupt brethren as a whole, i wouldn't wish death upon anyone and that sucks to tear apart a family like that, especially for a godamn traffic violator. RIP.

also though, i'm sure it'll be found to be, and covered up, that cop bullets killed that lady since the statistic is running at about 16% of police bullets fired landing on target and they suck at shooting (in a general sense), but i'm excited to (not) hear the narrative none the less whenever it gets quietly dismissed into the history of the 24 hour news cycle.

R1Racer99 likes this.