1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I may love that jury.

2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

You've said like ten times now that the motorcyclist was putting people in danger. If you watch the video there is zero bikes around him when he got hit, it looked like he was on the brakes and coming down from what maybe 60 mph? If he wanted to check out on that car it would take seconds, I don't know what he was doing but knocking him off the bike didn't save anyone like you keep repeating.

3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

My bet is that the Officer thought he was finally yielding and tried to box him in. Contact was made and down he went.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He already ran, he ran through bikes, he showed he was more than willing to continue making bafd decisions. You can keep repeating he was right in all this and you'll still be wrong :D

stk0308, BHP41 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

By this logic we should let a guy randomly shoot up a mall if nobody is shopping that day.

badmoon692008 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm in!

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seems like the cops bitching about him suing were right. Now sure why they kept talking about stepping on his leg to keep him restrained, weird thing to focus on that means nothing.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Has this guy not made it to the BBS yet? I've be laughing all day. :D

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Man that just sums up the FBI perfectly.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See that's what I'm talking about - hang out in a bar all day watching FL news :crackup:

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Then the dipshit violates the most basic rule of gun safety when picking up the gun by placing his finger inside the trigger guard.

It’s also a Glock that has a rather heavy trigger pull to begin with more than a non FBI issued one at that.

So many bad choices on this one. From drinking, to doing back flip while carrying with that type of holster, to not having it secured.
    So much so he probably shouldn’t remain as an FBI agent.

stk0308 likes this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Which means in todays world he'll be promoted and running the agency some time next week.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

He’s a McCabe in waiting. :D

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I hear Biden is going to appoint him chief of security for his 2020 campaign. :D

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

He has a shotgun already picked out for him to use, so I have heard.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No, you fool. Shotguns are homeowner models. :D

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So this is the FBI drop test standard.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, that dude is finished........what a dumbass.

stk0308 likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!