1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

How about if we get the cops to shoot the politicians.

scottn and gixxerreese like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Insults, no answer.
    You lose.

jase likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

Insults, no answer, you also lose.

jase likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

I don't disagree but the politicians didn't shoot this guy.

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hey genius ... there was nothing TO answer. You’re still a moron. Way to be consistent, though.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What words or phrases are giving you trouble?

7. In Your Corner

You can't shoot someone simply for fleeing.
    http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/471/1.html

The suspect was unarmed and never threatened anyone physically or otherwise.
    The cops were not in any danger when they opened fire and they were about to be inundated with backup within seconds, not to mention the helicopter hovering right there.
    There was absolutely no reason to shoot.

8. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

They didn’t personally no but they are the ones who create a police state not the police.
    I don’t feel sorry for this guy or any others cops are not robots they are people with families. If you think you would do that job without being on the skittish side you are kidding yourself. I work construction and a few months ago a fellow coworker died at work. Know one wants to die at work no matter what your profession is. So if I am skittish at work I imagine cops are too. If you show me a case where the person is complying I will side with that person. But as long as your resisting running or anything but what your told to do you bare responsibility for what happens.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. gixxerreese

To me it’s a lot like the gun debate. We can easily say it’s not the gun the gun has been around a long time it’s mental health. People are just crazier nowadays. You can say that but fail to see that these cops deal with the crazy everyday but expect them to be these higher then almighty never make a bad decision your a hypocrite. As far as I see it guns save lives we can sit back and make judgements on replays slow motion break downs at the end of the day that’s not how it went down. With all that can go wrong I don’t know why people resist flee or anything you don’t know that cop or how they will perceive what’s happening. Shut your mouth take badge numbers and names and if you feel wronged take them to court and some tax payer money.

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Sorry to break this to you, but you point a cell phone at a cop in the dark while advancing towards them after forcing them to give foot pursuit, you're going to get shot. This isn't a case of good shoot/bad shoot. It is a case of the suspect was a complete fucking retard and the outcome of the situation was 100% dictated by him. Contrary to your belief, it is incredibly easy to not get shot by the police.

Funkm05 likes this.
  11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

At what point is approaching someone referred to as “Fleeing”?

I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you’re having a hard time with the simplest of terms.

XFBO likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, and it's not remotely like Europe when it comes to armed guards.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See this is the problem. He died not because of the cigarettes, but because of the fighting. Why the cops talked to him is a moot point.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing to answer. Stupid conclusion on your part because you're actively ignoring the evidence in front of you to either be able to keep trolling or because you truly can't see it. I truly don't see it as being insulting, I see it as being blunt.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You've got to stop listening to the media. People aren't crazier - although we don't lock as many up fro crazy as we used to. And the guns aren't an issue, gun violence and really all violent crime is down. The cops have a suck ass job for sure but they're getting better at it every year.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Exactly!!

17. gixxerreese

I agree I also stated I don’t understand why it is so hard for these people to just stop what your doing if you feel your liberties were violated have your day in court. The point I’m making with the policies is that the police don’t make laws so they can breathe down someone’s neck. It’s the officials im just pointing people to the proper place to get angry cops are just doing their job. If you don’t like living in a police state stop voting for people who think it’s their job to make new laws every year.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  18. gixxerreese

It’s not that they are crazier it’s mathmatics there’s just more of them. So the cops encounter more then they use to. I know the majority of people aren’t the problem it’s the few. But even if that ratio stays the same. Both numbers rise not just one side of the ratio. More people equals more screwed up people. Just think for example if 1 out of 100 is going to be a problem or threat to police. Then 2 out of 200 and so on and so on. That’s all I’m getting at.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

20. In Your Corner

It's all on video, so show me where this guy was advancing on the cops.
    Explain to me why he would advance towards the cops with a cellphone.
    Explain to me why he would pretend a cellphone was a gun.

Truth is, none of you care what happened, you just side with the cops every time, so just don't pretend there is some good explanation for their actions.
    I can explain why what they did was wrong and where they went past the point of legal actions, but none of you are interested in details because you side with the cop every time no matter the circumstances.

I'm not okay (nor is the law) with shooting someone simply because they run, especially people breaking into cars, but evidently, everyone else here is.
    The facts are that the cops shot an unarmed man who never posed a lethal threat to them or anyone else.
    The fact that they imagined otherwise and didn't take a minute to verify before firing is not the fault of the guy they shot.

R1Racer99 and SuddenBraking like this.