1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: X2 Transponders Car/Bike $180.00-each

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by omgnqqb, Jun 28, 2016.

1. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

Hello all,

I am selling 20-30 X2 Transponders for $180.00 each (MSRP $235/each). I am located in Southern California (LA/OC area) and will ship on buyers expense. These are the 2-year subscription transponders, but have been recently activated. The subscription expires February 28th, 2018 which is why I am discounting every single unit. They do not have the direct power upgrade to connect directly to your car/bike.

For every unit I am including:
    1 - X2 Transponder
    1 - Activation Race Key (you will need this when you need to re-activate your unit after subscription expires)
    1 - Charging cable (4 hour charge opposed to a 14 hour charge such as the old ones)
    1 - X2 mount w/clip
    1 - Original Box

What the subscription covers:
    -100% coverage under warranty/insurance
    -So if you break it or it gets thrashed during a crash, you send it in and mylaps will replace it for free.

Unlike the old AMB transponders, these are not a huge investment up front. They will never lose value and can always be sold after the subscription is up. I have tested every unit to make sure they are functioning. It takes about 3-4 hours to fully charge and will last up to 4-5 days.

Feel free to text me at 562-241-5709 if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Can the direct power upgrade be bought and used on these?

3. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

Yes, you can upgrade the rechargeable transponder to direct power for around $60.

4. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

2 units sold. 23 left.

5. jacques cochran

jacques cochran New Member

Would like to purchase 1 unit, this is #757 I just wrote u on facebook

6. MJsaurus

MJsaurus Well-Known Member

Are these the same ones they are selling for $160 on their website including a 1 year subscription?

7. MJsaurus

MJsaurus Well-Known Member

Ah i just saw yours are 2 years, not a horrible deal since you're getting an extra half-year subscription for $20 more.

But don't they charge a fee to transfer the service over to us? Pretty sure a couple buddies just ran into this buying some used.

8. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

Sorry for the late reply, I'm not on here everyday :(. No there is no fee to transfer the subscription :).

Just sold a couple more. Let me know if you need it before the next WERA event this weekend in Fontana. I am local and can meet you up.

9. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

Can't seem to figure out how to edit the original post, but dropped price to $125 each. Feel free to text me for the quickest reply.

10. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

Hello all, price is OBO now guys. Please no low balls though, as I'm already losing money from each transaction :(. Worst i can say is no. Feel free to text me as i'm not on here often. I'll also be at the WERA event this weekend in fontana early SAT morning (7am) to sell to a couple guys. Let me know if you're attending this event and i can charge it for you the night before so you can use it at the event.

Also for those confused, i originally only had 30 up for sale because someone was originally going to buy 10 of them but back out on the deal. So far I've sold 10 of them and now still have 30 left.

11. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

Hey all, looks like the word is getting out. Lots of interest and some units pending. Right now my other number is not working, so text 562-257-6911 if you're interested.

12. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Someone please help me with this. Can these transponders be used for WERA races?

13. dsmitty37

yes

14. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

Just sent you an offer for 10 of these to your cell number.......

15. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

Anybody here get one of these? Everything cool?

16. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I did last year, but don't remember if it was from the same person. I like it! Glad I got it. Battery lasts about 4-5 days. Make sure you get the new style fork bracket for it if you mount it on the forks. The older version bracket doesn't work with the X2. MyLaps has a pretty cool system going on and they are introducing new features which are compatible with the X2, but not the older version.

That reminds me, I need to renew my subscription on mine soon...

17. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

Hey hurricanejohn, thank you for purchasing 10 units!

18. dsmitty37

How many are left? Looking for 1. Price is $125?

19. omgnqqb

omgnqqb Member

All transponders have been sold!