1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: Suzuki Gen 1 (99-02) SV650 Race Bike - Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kvanengen, May 21, 2019.

1. kvanengen

kvanengen New Member

For Sale: Gen 1 (99-02) Suzuki SV650 Race Bike - Wisconsin

This bike is turn key ready and by all accounts a proper race bike. Competitive against any current LW bike. At 319lb, you’ll benefit from the increased drive off turns due to weight reduction, while not going through the maintenance and cost of a SB motor. This makes for a strong yet reliable setup. All bodywork is carbon fiber. This bike has been developed over many years and handles very well.

If you’re in the market for a proper LW race bike, and you would like to be competitive, this bike will give you the tools to get the job done. This bike had done 12’s at BHF.

650cc Bore Motor - Engine has Swain tech coated pistons ceramic on top and Teflon on the skirts. Entire rotating assembly was balanced by Falicon. The heads have a super sport valve job by motorcycle performance.

41mm Flat Slides

M4 Full system

Ohlins Double-Clicker Shock (extended clevis)

SV forks with ZX7 cartridges

Magnesium Upper triple clamp

Aluminum Lower triple clamp

Brembo Radial Master

4 pot Tokico with adapters to SV forks

Wave rotors

Carbon Upper

Carbon Lower

Carbon Tail

Carbon Tank

Carbon Fender

Carbon Ram Air kit

Double Bubble windscreen

Aluminum axels

GSXR rear wheel (180 rear tire)

Aluminum subframe

Li Battery

Woodcraft Rear sets

F3 radiator

319lbs on ASRA Scale

Clean Title

Spares Included (Front & rear stand, front wheel w/rotors, rear wheel, gearing, bars, foot pegs, etc…)

Price: $3900 firm
    [email protected]

upload_2019-5-21_5-55-59.jpeg

G2G and swiest152 like this.
  2. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

This is an incredible deal. This bike hauls the mail! GLWS Kevin!

3. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

I hate sv650’s after the luck I had with all of mine. That being said I want this one! GLWS she’s a beaut

4. kvanengen

kvanengen New Member

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Yeah, this is an awesome bike. I'll be sad to see it go.

5. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Probably one of the badest and best built SV650s on the planet. No exaggeration.

6. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

kevin is basically giving this motorcycle away at 3900. No kidding this motorcycle is trick as fucking hell. All Ed key / Mass Reduction R&D. Pisses me off he’s selling it but I’ll get over it

7. kvanengen

kvanengen New Member

SOLD!

Super Dave likes this.