1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 97 Fleetwood Jamboree Rallye (Class C)

Discussion in 'Other' started by kman0066, Aug 26, 2018.

1. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

1997 Fleetwood Jamboree Rallye, built on Ford e350 with V10 engine)
    115,000 miles

Price - RV - $6995, 6x12 Trailer $2000, or Trade one/both for Toy Hauler

All parts installed/updated over this past year. I bought this RV in need of a lot of repairs, which I have done, see below for details. I used all new parts and have got it working pretty well. It's not going to be the Taj Mahal of RVs, it's getting old and it's probably going to continue to need some love throughout it's life. I'm pricing it accordingly, so please don't expect a $60k RV for $7k. I've tried to think of everything noteable below. You won't find another Class C RV like this one for this cheap. It's a great RV to take to the racetrack, it tows my 6 x 12 trailer no problems with 2 bikes and a scooter in it. The V10 runs very strong. I can include the 6 x 12 trailer I use (2014 tandem axle trailer w/brakes, new tires, insulated walls, window installed on door, 2 Pitbull TRS plates installed on floor, some e-track and loops installed, integrated electrical connection installed) for an additional $2000. Will sell trailer separately, but not until the RV is sold.

Vehicle part:
    New tires installed (~2000 miles on them)
    New Battery installed
    4 new Monroe "RV" specific shocks installed
    Added rear sway bar from Hellwig
    Added 7-pin trailer connector for towing
    Spark plugs changed
    Oil changes/Air Filter/etc. kept up to date
    New water pump installed + Fresh coolant change
    All top-end gaskets and coolant bypass hose & barb replaced.
    New Pioneer Touchscreen/Android Auto/Navigation/etc. head unit installed
    Integrated trailer brake controller installed
    New Starter installed
    New Starter Solenoid installed
    New shift cable installed
    A/C freon/R134a re-charged
    New Wiper Blades

RV part (All working stuff):
    4kw onboard Generator - I took this apart, cleaned everything, replaced the circuit board and spark plugs, runs the RV well.
    Air Conditioner - New digital thermostat and dist/control board replaced, blows nice cold air
    New RV Battery
    Canopy - New canopy fabric/vinyl and travel latches installed, added additional pins for safety during travel
    Refrigerator/Freezer - Keeps stuff cold(fridge)/frozen(freezer) well, runs off of propane or 110V
    Power Dist Unit/Fuse Panel/Charger - Replaced/upgrade with Progressive Dynamics unit (quiet and reliable)
    Solar charger - New solar battery charger installed
    Microwave - New 900 watt microwave installed
    Sink - New faucet installed
    Bed - New full-size memory foam mattress installed
    Heater - New time-delay solenoid installed, new heater door unit installed
    Shower - New shower-head and curtain installed
    Fire Extinguisher - New one put on wall
    Smoke Detector - New one installed
    RV Dump tank hose - New one installed
    RV Door latch - New one installed
    Bathroom Door handle/lock - New one installed
    Propane Stove/Oven - Works great, never had to mess with it
    Water tank/pump - Works great, never had to mess with it
    Toilet - Works great, never had to mess with it
    Water Heater - Works great, I've kept up with cleaning it
    Propane tank - Currently a little over half full

Bad Stuff:
    The RV was in a fender bender before I got it. The right front quarter panel has a serious dent in it. It's perfectly usable/driveable, but not aesthetically great. Parts are cheap to fix, but I've just never felt like doing it since it doesn't affect anything.
    There was some previous leaking happening in the RV, the leaks have been stopped, but the evidence of those leaks is apparent in a couple of areas of the RV (front sleeping area and in the bathroom).
    There is some damage near the seating area on one of the corners of the wood, looks like a dog chewed it up or something, completely aesthetic.
    Some of the inside trim on the wood has come undone near the front cab, completely aesthetic.
    I installed a new light fixture over the sink, but it still doesn't work. Haven't had time to troubleshoot that one
    There is rust in various areas. Nothing critical at this point, and I have attempted to treat it wherever possible
    External Radio - There's a tape player and speakers accessible from outside the RV, it doesn't seem to work all the way (no static sounds when turned on), but I don't have any tapes to try it out.

Located in Nolensville, TN (South of Nashville)

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FqBbJ7WnquDdaYum6