1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For sale 2013 675r

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ricracer16, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ricracer16

ricracer16 Well-Known Member

Posting for a friend. You can PM for details

2013 675r – ABS / Brembo / Ohlins / Quick Shifter / Shift Assist (Slipper Clutch)

4,303 Miles

Clean Title

-Full Street bodywork/lights included (no white tank); currently in Track setup

$7,000 FIRM

Selling my track bike. I purchased it in 2014 from the original owner with 2500mi on the odometer and immediately took all the street parts off and packed away. It's well maintained. Oil Changed religiously with Mobil 1 Synthetic. Garage kept its entire life. I'm selling because, in the last two seasons, I've gone to the track 4 times because of family life and a new house. My schedule doesn't look like its freeing up for a couple of years ha.

I've low-sided on both sides at NJMP, but the damage was all cosmetic. The last one happened in June and I got her back all together trying to make some September dates but scheduled never worked out. It only needs a seat pad.

-(2015) Right side replaced: clip on / frame slider / Engine guard (not installed but It’s included)) - missed one session that day

- (2019) Left side replaced: clip on / frame slide / tank / superbike tail / Motion Pro Throttle Cable

Mods:

-Sharkskinz Upper / Lower

-Armour Bodies Superbike Tail

-Motoholders Fairing Stay (Street Version)

-Brembo RCS19 Master Cylinder

-ASV Clutch Lever

-Woodcraft Clip Ons

-Woodcraft brake guard

-GB Racing Full Engine covers

-OEM Triumph Frame Sliders

-Cox Radiator

Guard
    -Attack Rearsets (GP Shift – Easy to swap back)

-Motion Pro Throttle - Have additional Reels

-Full Hindle Exhaust

-Power Commander V

-Dyno Tune at Seacoast Sport Cycle

-Shift Pivot Plate Updated to 2015+

-Fully safety wired

-Dunlop Q4 with lots of life

-Front and Rear MotoD stands included

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]