1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale / 2008 KTM 690 SMC Race Ready

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Silo Pete, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

For Sale: 2008 KTM 690 SMC
    $7000

Clean title (not a salvage), purchased new, race prepped, all street parts boxed up, complete motor rebuild with OEM parts by Hordpower on 2/15/11, reliable 65 hp at the rear wheel (with dyno charts), MX-Tech reworked the WP forks and shock set-up for 190lb rider (with baseline set-up), FMF Powerbomb header and Factory 4.1 Ti slip-on, Tuneboy remapping, oil cooler kit (uninstalled), spare gearing and misc extra parts. I’m also including the following: 2 new sets of Pirelli’s (Diablo Supercorsa DOT fronts SC1, Dragon Slicks rear SC1), 1 new set of Michelin Pilots Supermoto (SMF15A and SMF14R), 2 scrubbed sets of Pirelli’s (Diablo SBK front SC0 and rear SC1 & Dragon Supercorsa Pro DOT) 1 scrubbed set of Michelin PowerOne’s (A front and B rear) and one Pirelli front rain (SCR).

Clubman, D SBK and D SS legal.

The price is firm. I’m not parting out anything and the tires are sold with the bike. PM me if you have questions, or need details.

I'll post photos soon.

Thanks.

2. StealthR6

StealthR6 Well-Known Member

Interested in some pictures. How many miles? And they are all track miles right?

Brian

3. Silo Pete

Brian,

PM me your email and and send you some. Plus I'll post up tonight. 50 Street miles. All track after that.

4. Silo Pete

Here are some pics. The steering dampener is not part of the sale.

Attached Files:

5. Silo Pete

All PM'z have been replied to. Thanks for the interest.

6. Silo Pete

I have a dyno graph from a run at Hordpower for those interested. I attempted to post it up but failed.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  7. blam

blam Active Member

i know of a guy looking for one of these in the cleveland area.
    i will send him a link to this thread.

8. Silo Pete

BIKE IS SOLD.

Thanks!