1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 2004 Honda NSR50 Mini Race Bike

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by supercarl, Jun 6, 2014.

1. supercarl

supercarl AKA The Pool Boy

Up for sale is my 2004 Honda NSR 50. This bike is in awesome condition and has been meticulously maintained. It has low hours, runs smoothly, and delivers great power. It comes with a variety of sprockets and jets to setup the bike for specific tracks. It has also been registered in Michigan as a moped and has valid moped tags until 2015.

Red anodized rear stand spools have been added to the swingarm. A rear stand is included. (I have retained the kickstand for use around town as well) The gas cap has also been upgraded to a black/silver anodized Vortex Racing cap for quick fueling. It has Dunlop TT-91 race tires on it with tons of life left. A custom ram air set-up is also included but not installed. Only issue is a slight scratch on the tail from too high of a wheelie lol.

This is a phenomenal little bike that is a proven race winner in the OMRL expert mini race series. It is very quick and has never been crashed. I hate to sell it, but unfortunately I need to raise money to fund my race season in AMA Pro Supersport. Price is $1800 for you guys. Bike is located in White Lake, MI and can be brought to local races. PM with questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this ad!

Attached Files:

2. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Nice!! Now if I can just sell my TTR90's I can afford this!

3. fireman343

fireman343 Well-Known Member

I will vouch for the bike and rider.. Clean stuff! Good luck man!

4. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

which AMA rounds?

5. supercarl

Thanks Fireman!

I will be at the rest of the AMA rounds. Mid-Ohio and NJMP

6. supercarl