1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For democrats only

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tunersricebowl, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

I don't want to start up the name calling game again,so if you love GW please DO NOT read this!There is so much right wing crap on the airwaves and in the mainstream print media,I thought a bit of fresh air would be refreshing to those of us that don't want to be someday looked back upon as "good germans".

http://www.independent.org/tii/news/040325Higgs.html

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Convieniently, by calling it a "war on terror" you don't really have to ID your enemy and you can go after those you don't like.

I wish they had called it a war on the Taliban and Al Qeada, that was absolutely called for. But then the invasion of Iraq would have not made too much sense.

gald tehy got Saddam, but i'd rather see Osama's head on a pike.

3. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen here yet. Liberals dominate all of the major network TV outlets and most of the newspaper outlets. The reporters have a heavily slanted liberal point of view and they do not report the news without liberal bias. Please give examples of " so much right wing crap on the airwaves and mainstream print". Obviously foxnews is the only news outlet with the balls to show both sides of an issue, you rarely see that on ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN. They do selective reporting with a heavy liberal bias.

4. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Re: Re: For democrats only

Ain't that the truth.

Unless you have some other explanation for Clinton getting 42% of the popular vote, nationwide, while managing to pull off 89% of the journalist vote from folks at major media outlets.

That says "Left Wing Bias" to me.