1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For all the video game nerds

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Jun 14, 2019.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying Moto Gp 19. Only get about 30 mins a night but it's been awhile since I've played a motorcycle game with the A.I as good as this. They will stuff you on the inside and battle clean and hard.

2. :crackup:

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

If anyone is interested ... MS has a bit of a glitch at the moment where if you add the Game Pass Ultimate trial for $1 it upgrades your remaining months of Xbox Live Gold too.

So, if you go max out your Live subscription (36-months max) before adding the trial, you can upgrade all 36 months to Game Pass Ultimate for $1.

Not sure how long this will work though, so hurry up!

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Console peasants.

5. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

This is my biggest desire with racing games. It’s bullshit when you’re drafting the ai, and they slam on their brakes on the straights. I just got want a computer that acts reasonably.

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I’d like a really cheap FPS to try on Xbox one. Any suggestions? I’m looking for a fun simple campaign that I can waste an hour on, once or twice a week. I suck at games so multiplayer doesn’t interest me at all.

7. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Titan 2 is kinda a FPS...awesome storyline. Titan 1 had no story line so don’t get that one. Both are older now and should be cheap to buy.