1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fontana Evening Entertainment

Discussion in 'General' started by G.Rand, Jan 3, 2011.

1. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a sports bar in Fontana where some of us might be able to watch the Supercross races on television Saturday night?

2. bondo

bondo WERA West #5

There is a Hooters close by. Its pretty bad though

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I thought about driving over and watching them, it isn't too far away. Is it going to be televised live?

4. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

Everything is a shopping center out there.

Dave & Busters
    Market Broiler
    Outback Steakhouse all at Ontario Mills, 15 minutes down the 10 Fwy.
    I watched it at Outback last year. TGI Fridays by the airport might have it and it's not usually crowded.

There are no sports bars in Fontana.

5. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings close by.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Fontana is an industrial arm pit of LA. You need to go to Rancho Cucamonga or towards Colton. There is a shopping mall with alot of eating places /bars someware in this area.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah, it'll be live on tv. But, its only about 40 miles away. I'd be looking for tickets. :D

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Cool thing is you can always walk up and buy them at face value. There are a bunch of scalpers selling them. I've found like like to be up a bit higher anyway, you can see the action from the entire track that way.

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Lots of strip clubs near by....:D

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

So I've heard. :D

11. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

+1 there is a Dave and Busters nearby to the west that we seem to end up at every year.

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Not right next door, but within a half hour or so depending on where you're staying (the one in La Verne):
    http://www.tphillipsalehouse.com/
    It's a pretty cool little joint, lots of TVs.

13. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

rub-n-tug?

14. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Not that I know of. But the surrounding area has all the symptoms to be loaded with quality R-N-T's.

15. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Installing a new flat screen and xBox in the trailer this week to kill some evening boredom. Just need to try to get the internet hooked up before next weekend to get on xBox live too.