1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fonda tolerance

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fonda Dix, Jul 12, 2017.

1. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

how very "liberal" of you....make a statement that sounds charitable, that can't possibly be. :p

Fonda Dix likes this.
  2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Women steal all of the fun. I am not allowed to go in to the Tesla stealership in Austin to discuss the environmental impact of electric vehicles and false claims made by Tesla about how their cars are so clean and efficient. I would stand up to her if there was not at least a 75% chance she is actually looking out for my best interests...

But ya, I totally agree about giving the kids every advantage you can. It is amazing how much shit a person will put up with to ensure that the family is taken care of. I would have told Halliburton to eat a giant bag of dicks a long time ago if I was just looking after me and did not have college payments.

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Like you are the boss in your house...:Poke:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The limits were placed OUTSIDE the home, silly man.

crashman and Fonda Dix like this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:True. I am the master of my domain when the wife is not around and forgets to give me my marching orders too.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sometimes he leaves the seat up on purpose.

[​IMG]

Funkm05 and turtlecreek like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Love that entire commercial - don't know or care what it's for :D

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's because we know it's true. Any control we think we have is just an illusion.
    They're in charge.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Well its been three weeks and so far so good. Getting to the airport is a pain. The weather is stellar. You have no choice but to be active here and that is what the family desperately needed.

Off roading is killer. Cant wait to get a dual sport bike.

Only "Boulder" things I have experienced are the cashier telling me I should use reusable bags and the 30-40% of people who look right through you like either you or they dont have a soul. Also, it is expensive. If Kung Pao Chicken is $9 in Dallas it is $14 here. That adds up.

As I said, so far so good.

crashman likes this.
  10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, that extra 5 bucks is for the improvement in the view surrounding you as compared to Dallas.:beer:

11. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

That's the Cali expat factor kicking in. They'll put their groceries in a canvas bag and then throw a 24 flat of bottled water in the cart....

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

And never wash those disgusting "green" bags either.