1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I often wonder what their description of a bad child would be.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

"Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control."

Um, yea cause the need for more ass-beatings and proper parenting wouldn't have helped.

The gun simply went off on its own.

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Well, keep in mind, that article was written in Australia. I wouldn't read too much into it. Its a serious international tragedy, and the outrage is understandable, especially in a country that's only recently (relatively) done away with guns.

4. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Interesting that an Australian newspaper uses the EXACT liberal BS talking points that US liberals use when pushing gun control.

speaking of Australia, this is discussed in Canada a lot, statistically, even though they took a lot of the guns away, surprisingly, i know, a shocker, the violent crime rate and gun murders have continued to go up!

It just goes to show, where there is a will there is a way. If a criminal peddling in tens of thousands of dollars of illegal substance/items, spending 2, 3G's on a black market hand gun smuggled into the country is seen as cost of doing business....with such markup on guns, there will always be someone willing to provide the goods.

They are trying to put limitations on human nature, good luck with that.

5. Lawn Dart

Well, again, they saw fit to institute gun control because they perceived guns to be the problem, so of course they're going to blame it on the lack of gun control, especially when its such a senseless and emotional crime.

This probably isn't going to come out right, but I almost prefer that the boys stated they were trying to rob him or something, other than "we were bored and just had to kill somebody".

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

7. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

Correction - the au website updated the pictures - only 2 are black. Earlier photo of the last kid had him in a hat and with a bandanna over his face.

8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Where are the Photoshopped pictures of "little angels" ala Trayvon Martin? Too early? The story hasnt been sput yet huh?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I turned on the evening news yesterday wondering how they would shine a light on the stupid in this thread (never fails to happen). Sure enough, they show the three criminals and one of them looks awfully pale with blue eyes for a brother. :D

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Still, the culprits were 2/3 black and one albino.:D Diversity makes it all OK.

11. charles

charles The Transporter

It's not new, people being bored and killing other people...it probably comes in third after: (1) deliberately wanting to kill and not being bored, and (2) general rage (road rage and 'roid rage are included).

12. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

black by association? :D

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sure he is more black than the other two are white, but still. :crackup:

14. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

This was the original photo when the story was posted

[​IMG]

It has since been corrected to this

[​IMG]

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How the hell does one confuse the one on the right with any of the three in the top picture?

16. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

This is the news now - being first is more important than being right.

17. Lawn Dart

I don't think any of the three look like the picture above. Even accounting for the fact that they're not necessarily in the same order.

The one on the left in pic 2 "might" look a little like the one in the middle in pic 1, but the mouth and eyebrows look different to me.

#2 and #3 in the second pic don't look like any of the above to me.

18. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Chris, when you're a racist they all look the same. ;)

19. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes, it's not clear to me either...something is wrong! this is a whitewash!

20. Lawn Dart

Racism: I'm doing it wrong. :D

Edit: Now, if they were Asian.... :crackup: