1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First female enrolled to BUDS

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cortezmachine, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Maybe/maybe not.

However, she got an article written about it. :clap:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm just messing with the naysayers.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I don't have the time or the inclination to do the research. Just based on the limited number of families and relatives that I have experience with. I have a nephew who's mom (my sister) ruined the poor kid. When I had him for a week we shot guns, rode MC's did guy stuff. The kid was just fine, no problems and like any other 14 yo thought ferrari's were cool and MC's were the shitzz. When he went back to California and was left in that environment it went south. Now he's a basket case. 28 yo with limited future stuggling to get out of junior college. I wish I had a good answer, my sister is the typical greenie from Kali so I don't really know if more time would have been a good influence....

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I get that, I've seen plenty of good kids come out of really bad situations and vice versa. You could have absolutely been a good influence but it's an individual thing versus generational.