1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First female enrolled to BUDS

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cortezmachine, Jul 22, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I don't know what the "physical fitness test" is like right now, but circa 1989 I scored *excellent* based on my age with the worst case of Irish Flu EVAR.

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

My daughter is somewhat of a "female badass" and I'd honestly love to see if she could pass these tests. She can do 20+ real pull ups and 100+ real pushups (not from your knees). That being said, she's also realistic and doesn't want to compete against men or "trans" anything. She's a natural athlete and has spent the last 6 years (she's 16 now) working her ass off to be able to do that. Yet I can walk down to our home gym, having not worked out in 5 years, and bench more than she can, curl more than she can... but granted at 215lbs can't do as many pull ups or push ups. Still, I just don't understand this desire that says females need to be equal to men in all aspects. On average there are things that women can do better than men, and men can do better than women. Why is it so hard to just accept that?

Fencer likes this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Feminism/libtard/progressive brainwashing.

Began many decades back when westernized governments realized there was a untapped worker drone (and tax payer) market out there comprising nearly 1/2 the population. So they began a very well orchestrated psyop of feeding women propagandist BS to make them think they'd lead happier and more fulfilled lives if they ditched domestication/family in favor of living a sterile life in a cubicle making money for some corporation.

Unfortunately many of them took the bait hook/line/sinker. Feminism was never a movement for/by women.....it's just another tool the oligarchs of our society use to pull the strings.

ryoung57 and Spang308 like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Plus the doubling of the workforce depressed wages.

SGVRider likes this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Like so many things they foist upon us, it was a perfect win/win for the elitists.....it's been a shitstorm for everyone else.

SGVRider likes this.
  6. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

So she can do these things while being well rested, well fed, indoors, at room temperature...

Deprive someone of sleep and food, make them cold and wet...and all those stats become meaningless.

tony 340 and Imnotfast like this.
  7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Like I said, she's also realistic and has no desire to play the SJW game. She wants to compete against females. I think she'd enjoy being tested in a fashion like this, but purely to see where she ranks. She also only concentrates on pure bursts of speed and no prolonged cardio. She has no desire to run even a mile, but she's certainly way, way ahead of the average female in pure strength.

8. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Good for her...seriously. But being far ahead of the average female lands you about mediocre in the male category. Throw an 80lb kit on her and go ruck for 20-30 clicks a day with a 240B for a week long exercise...let us know how she stacks up then.

It sounds like she's in the 95% of the female population that has zero desire or care about combat arms...out of the remaining 5%, 4% of them couldn't even hack it to be there. And for those true 1%'ers, the cost/benefit analysis isn't worth it. We don't need them there, and they bring nothing unique to the table that makes it worth the trouble. This entire topic/debate is ran purely off emotions and zero logic.

tony 340, Imnotfast and MachineR1 like this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Welcome to 2019

:timeforabeer:

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

War is not an equal opportunity employer.

11. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I knew this grad student female when I was in MD for work. Somehow she got with a group of fellow ROTC females that got put in a sub for a week- not sure if it was a PR thing or an experiment or what. Anyway she came back and was showing me pictures- most of them being of them making pizzas and shit in the galley. I realized that maybe that was the only place they could take pics, but I couldn’t help pointing out that “well, looks like they found you a job you all are qualified for!” She wasn’t happy about that.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Chicks make better warriors in covert... not overt... action.

At covert they are fuckin lethal. They are born with the right mindset. Use that. Men are born with the physical strength and testosterone for overt action. Use that.

Multiply your forces... don't divide them.

I'm Sun Tzu and I approved this message.

Rico888, blkduc and JBraun like this.
  13. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Can’t like this enough times. 100% accurate.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Right? And for the most part, they still keep traditional roles with the men working and the women staying home.

15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I went ahead and liked cortez’ first post in this thread because I felt it right to give the dude some encouragement to come back and say hell-o to everyone.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do they have internet in prison now? :crackup:

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Elitist don't adopt any of the propagandist BS that they tell everyone else is good for them.

[​IMG]

tony 340 likes this.
  18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Which was the point of the exercise. The average middle class 2 earner income family now is earning relatively less than a 1 income family did 50 years ago.

It’s no wonder Bernie got so much traction and Trump won.

The government and oligarchs have been telling lies for years with their fake inflation and fake unemployment numbers. Everyone can tell that they’re lying by paying attention so people are pissed.

tony 340, Motofun352 and Fonda Dix like this.
  19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The worst part of this is the destruction of the nuclear family. I don't care if this sexist, mysoginist or whatever. The 2 parent family that has a stable home front is a large part of raising stable kids. This can be done when both parents work but it's a damn site harder. When 2 incomes are required to achieve middle class status we're in trouble. I really have concern for the younger generation, this may be the greatest disservice the baby boom generation has done.

20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

That’s awesome. I mean, figures, but had no idea.