1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Field Day?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Apr 1, 2018.

1. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

WOW!! I really didn't expect to hear they're still going on, but was hoping, so that AWESOME they are! And for P.E. as well! :cool:

Yeah.....I looked forward to them every year & loved 'em!! And, I ribboned..... A LOT!! Everyone knew whom was going to be winning! :D

The Tug-O-War was always the final BIG event of the day. My class(es)...always discussed beforehand that if we were losing at the beginning the lead person would yell "TIMBER!!", and we'd all let go real quick, causing the other side to all fall down backwards, then we'd quickly pick up the rope and start pulling like crazy!! By the time they hustled to all grab a hold....they couldn't overcome the momentum! "WE WIN!!" :D

Razr likes this.
  2. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

WTF? :confused:
    Yeah.... that's not a field day! :crackup:

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I still have field day for our elementary students. I make the elementary teachers and the Parent Advisory committee take care of it. I am too busy cooking hotdogs and hamburgers to worry about the field day. My assistant principal makes sure it all happens.