1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeler : for sale 2007 Honda cbr600rr $ 4,500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by obcbr, Sep 17, 2015.

1. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

'm looking at buying a newer bike for next year and sadly that means parting ways with my beloved Honda. It's a 2007 Honda Cbr600rr with 15 xxx miles and a clear title. I bought it from a buddy with 5500 miles on it 5 years ago and have loved the bike ever since. The past 4 years it has been almost strictly track and has been well taken care of. The oil is changed every 3 weekends with Mobil1 full synthetic and cleaned the system regularly with sea foam. New clutch plates were installed this year, fresh water wetter in engine, and completely safety wired for WERA.:)

The bike has brand new forks with Ohlins 20 mm kit installed by Thermosman a few months back. Has a two brothers slip on, with coordinating juice box, K&N air filter, -1+2 vortex steel sprockets and D.I.D 520 chain, and speedo healer. It was mapped earlier this year at 104 hp to the wheel with the current set up. Everything else on this bike is stock and I've had no mechanical issues ever in the 5 years I've had it.:)

The bike did take a tumble earlier this year at Tally; consequently, the fairings look like crap. I am willing to install new fairings and paint them to a basic color of your choosing. With that being said there isn't much wiggle room on the price, but I am willing to negotiate. Feel free to call or text anytime (901) 652-1081. I'm located in Memphis, TN so if you don't mind getting robbed coming to look at it feel free. I'll also throw in some gear if the person truly needs it.:)

Much appreciated,:)
    Garrett O'Brien