1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeler: 1990 FZR400 for sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Metalhead, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I hate to say this but I MIGHT have to sell the FZR. This is just a feeler to see if there's interest. If I have to sell it, I'd rather one of y'all get it than some stranger.

Quick rundown..

Bone stock bike. Matching numbers. CLEAN title.

28K. 1K of that track.

Everything works and it's a complete bike.

Street/track day/race ready.

Some extra stuff.

Again, just a feeler right now.

Thanks.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

What?

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I sold my 400 once.......ONCE! Had to go find the guy a year later and buy it back

4. cnp1608

cnp1608 Member

In the North Atlanta area, and would be interested if you move forward...the process for putting the one back together in my basement is much slower than I thought it would be...-;)

5. britx303

Calling MH's bluff........he aint selling.

6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I'll start the bidding at $1800

7. britx303

8. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

$1850

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Tree-fiddy!!!!!

10. Chango

Chango Something clever!

$3.50

11. britx303

Well, Richie?

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It's for sale. I'll write up a proper ad in the morning. Shit's gonna fucking kill me but I have no choice. But I'll tell everyone right now that I'm only gonna sell it to a person that appreciates the bike. I'm going to have to be convinced it'll go to a good home. Not many of these left that are stock. It has a history. I want it kept that way.

13. britx303

Dude, you need help with anything? If you dont wanna disclose,I understand

14. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

MH,
    I'll tell you right now what a big F'n mistake you are making. You will regret it from the moment the bike rolls onto somebody else's trailer until the day you die. While I know you are well known for making quality choices and decisions in your life, especially the brilliance you share on here, this will not turn out well. You have not shared why you "have to sell", but there is an alternative. So you should just borrow your balls back from Sheneqwua and then use them to tell her to keep her nose out of bikes, racing and other man business. Maybe this is the trigger you need to steal you life and soul back from her. It won't hurt your kids to just eat rice an beans for a few more years and they don't really need that many clothes and shoes. Get your life together and keep the bike.

I am right about this!!!!

Your true pal,
    Ken

cha0s#242 likes this.
  15. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I'll sell it back to you any time your ready.
    Let my kid ride it :)

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

FWIW, I had three of them. And when I sold them a couple years back it was no big deal. And you know why...because there will be three more of them for sale in the next month. And the prices don't change much for race bikes. I sold mine for what I paid, and the ones I see for sale now are about the exact same price I paid back a few years ago.

Now my RD400...that's another story:D

17. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Don't. Do it.

I sold a bike once, years ago. I still regret it.

rk97 likes this.
  18. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I have only sold 1 bike that I don't regret selling... And it was the only one I've owned that never saw a race track.

19. vale46

vale46 Well-Known Member

I had two matching 1989 models at one time. Selling them was one of the hardest things I ever did.

20. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Don't do it, MH, just don't.