1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeler: 09 ZX6R and 93 ZX7

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by nk140, Aug 27, 2015.

1. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

This is a feeler only because I want to pick up the MV F3 800 on this board. I will be riding both bikes until they are sold. If the F3 sells before my bikes, I will be keeping them both. The zx7 must sell first before I will sell the zx6r because I don't want to be without a track bike.

I have a 93 zx7 street bike and 09 zx6r race/track bike.

The 93 zx7 has a clean title in hand.
    Mileage is 23k miles on the frame approximately 6k miles on the motor. Motor and carbs are from a 91 zx7. Runs great and looks great. I bought the bike with no fairings or tank, so I had to piece it together from ebay. I repaired and sprayed them over the winter. There is one crack on the right side tail section where the tail meets the tank that I failed to reinforce on the back side after plastic welding it. The bike has a few add-ons such as a full Muzzy exhaust, Pro-tek rearsets, keyless gas cap, and mirror block-off plates. Price is $2200 obo. I have spare carbs, mirrors and other spares that will go with the bike when sold.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The 2009 zx6r has a clean and clear IN title.

Motor:
    Stock with 8k miles. It was my street bike for about 5500 miles before converting it to track only use.
    Full M4 SS exhaust
    PCV with tune from Indy Ducati (114hp still have graph)
    Woodcraft case covers

Chasis:
    25mm GP Suspension Cartridges in forks set for 170lbs rider (refreshed spring 2015)
    Ohlins TTX rear shock 170lbs rider
    Revalved stock steering damper
    Woodcraft rearsets
    SS brake lines
    Rental clip-ons

Body:
    Armour bodies race bodywork (repaired)
    Fully safety wired for WERA

Spares:
    All the stock bodywork with lights, windscreen, rider/passenger seats and seat cowl
    Tank (brand new with fuel pump and quick turn gas cap)
    Wheels (front and rear with rotors)
    Gearing (multiple front and rear sprockets)
    Woodcraft frame sliders
    2 sets of EBC rotors that need looked at (took them off after the first ride on each set because I think they were warped from the factory)
    stock rearsets
    stock shock
    stock forks
    stock headers with a rashed M4 slip-on

Probably more but I am drawing a blank. I would like to see $7.2k for the zx6r lot. Buyer could potentially sell all the street stuff and make a decent amount back from the purchase.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  2. Honkeystyle

Honkeystyle Member

Interested in the '09.

3. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

Pm sent

Forgot the zx6 has motion pro throttle and all original case covers in mint condition

4. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

Let's do $2k obo for the zx7

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Location?

6. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

Bloomington, IN

7. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

Zx6 is longer for sale