1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatties are victims too.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't eat a lot of sugar. Too many carbs but pasta is yummy. Not a lot of bread tho. My main issues are quantity of even good for you food and way sedentary a lifestyle.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

We are doing the low carb thing too. My favorite recipe are these little pizzas that are made on waffles that are mozzarella cheese, egg and almond flour. Coat them with sugar free organic pizza sauce, cover with mozzarella and pepperonis and pop them in the oven for 5 minutes. Cheap, easy and seriously delicious. image000000_49.jpg

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not doing the low carb thing at all, just don't eat a ton of them - although if I do cut out the little I eat I do drop weight. The boss however loves carbs so... :D

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You're jolly so you don't count. :D

It's the people scooting around Disney on a rascal who want to claim disability for eating too many cupcakes. Those fookers deserve no sympathy.

YamahaRick likes this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Something that really irritates me as well. When I go to the store, I always park away from the entrance to a) get a little exercise and b) save the spaces closest to the store for folks that may have mobility issues. What pisses me off are fat people having handicapped tags for being fat. If they would exercise a little, they wouldn't be fat in the first place.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No sugar in Honey Apple Pies..... health food.... all natural.

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'm the complete opposite. I actively take pride in denying some fat fuck a shorter journey to their continued and further poor dietary choices.
    Fuck 'em. Losing weight is effortless...just stop eating.

8. sheepofblue

grapes.jpg

cav115 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They get special treatment for their unhealthy choices and smokers get ostracized and have to leave the entire park. Silly shit.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There may not be sugar from sugar cane or beets but there absolutely are sugars - glucose, fructose and so on.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Smokers should be ostracized though. We just need to include the I’m-too-fat-to-walk crowd in the fun. Actually, maybe they should have the scooters. If they can catch the vapers they can eat them and have some yummy rancid-mango flavored meat.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying smokers should get special treatment.

If you're going to treat people differently than normal you have to figure out what the hell normal is first. Then treat all the unhealthy folks the exact same - which I think in some way or another covers pretty much everyone...

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I think the general guidelines are easy. If we’re talking about a privately owned space like Disneyland. Behavior that negatively impacts others’ experience should be restricted or banned. No special treatment unless you have a documented (from a currently licensd US medical doctor) condition that requires a reasonable accommodation. They seem to mostly follow this, not sure how you qualify to ride a scooter though. Disneyland is packed as fuck, when I’ve been there I don’t think I’ve seen one. I avoid that place if at all possible.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Getting run over by a fat chick in a scooter is detrimental to my experience. :D

Me smoking nowhere near anyone else (honestly part of still smoking is downtime with no one anywhere near me) doesn't hurt anyone but me :D

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

People walking shoulder to shoulder 5 across with no awareness is worse to me than any considerate scooter or smoker.

Steeltoe likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh hell yes.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Or the douchewhistles with their grocery carts behind them while they surveil the shelves for Uncle Ben’s family size single serve instant rice, blocking the whole fucking aisle.

Dickheads.

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I literally stopped walking one time I saw one of those moving walls of people coming toward me on a sidewalk. I was all the way against the wall of the building. When the dumb ass almost ran into me I finally said "look out," she gave me a dirty look presumably for interrupting their conversation. Clueless.

19. sheepofblue

Talk like that will not get you any pie....