1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 Drivers: MotoGP Counterparts

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, May 28, 2022.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I just finished the Netflix Formula 1 series; it was awesome! That got me thinking, of the F1 drivers in the series, who would you say are their MotoGP counterparts are?
    Also, as a new guy to F1, is it me or does Red Bull seem to cry to F1 officials and pull out the rule book damn near every time their drivers are involved any sort of incident, getting their panties in a wad?
    Yet when Red Bull does the same thing and gets called on it by other teams, they just throw up their hands and say “Oh well, that’s racing. GTFO if you can’t handle it; this is Formula 1.”

2. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Redbull has a Honda motor. Honda is to all racing the last thing I ever want to see successful as many types of racing they ruined for me.

StaccatoFan and sharkattack like this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kinda. Honder pulled out of F1 at the end of 2021. The engines are “Red Bull” but they are still honder.

4. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

How do you mean they ruined it for you?

5. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Spec classes with one brand of motor acceptable comes to mind. War agains two strokes. I've had a few, I still hate the company.

sharkattack likes this.
  6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Who is F1s version of Jorge?

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Take a stab in the dark

sharkattack likes this.