1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F/S 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

Discussion in 'Other' started by MVA25, Feb 2, 2020.

1. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

Selling my truck. It has the All Terrain Z71 package 4x4. Black in color with black leather inside. It has 70,400 miles on it. That number will slightly increase because I drive it once a week to keep it from sitting. I've had zero problems with this truck. Fluids checked and maintained regularly. Oil and filter changed every 5000miles or so. Tires still have great life left on them. No accidents or damage. I am the third owner. I've had it since Oct 2015 when it had 29,000miles on it. The only reason Im selling is because I need a 3/4ton truck for towing. Located in Pottstown, PA. Its about 45 mins west of Philly. Asking $22k. I’m having trouble uploading pics. Please pm me if interested and I will email them.

The two mods I have on it are the Blackbear Performance tune and the Airraid jr. intake with oil less air filter.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  2. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

I will send more pictures upon request

I forgot to mention in the original post, it’s rated to tow 9,500lbs. It has the oversized tranny cooler lines and trailer break control in the cab. I’m going to try and get a build sheet from GM for this truck.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  3. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Good looking truck! Are you going diesel?

4. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

Thank you!

Hahah Because this is a thread about me selling my truck, I don’t know yet.
    Remember everyone, this is not a thread about diesel vs. gas...

5. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Haha point taken! Good look with sell.

Post vin.... usually helps with vehicles.

MVA25 likes this.
  6. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

VIN

Attached Files:

7. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

SOLD!