1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F/S 2012 Kawi ZX6R 900 miles - never crashed

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by twojays258, Oct 18, 2015.

1. twojays258

twojays258 Well-Known Member

I am listing this for a couple weeks to see if there is any interest as it sits before I sell off the race parts and sell it as a street bike. I am firm on the price but will include a set of stands and a good spares kit including sprockets, rear set parts, bars, ect... I do not have the stock body work but I did not cut up the harness so you can easily make this bike street ready again. I am throwing in the stock exhaust, bars, and rear sets which are all near new since they were taken off at PDI. The pictures are from this weekend.

2012 ZX6R (600) purchased new in 2013 as a leftover. I did the first 100 miles on the street before turning it into a dedicated race bike. I have done a few track days and three race weekends. The oil was changed after every race weekend and the bike is very reliable. Engine is stock and has not been opened up. Never crashed and it has about 900 miles total on it which is high considering the sprocket change. It has the following race parts installed:

M4 full exhaust with carbon SS can
    Bazzaz TC unit with tune for current set up on pump gas
    Race tech fork internals (gold valves and springs)
    Race tech shock (rebuilt last year)
    Ohlins damper was re-valved so it works.
    Engine covers
    Cox radiator guard
    Vortex rear sets
    Vortex sprockets
    Woodcraft clip ons with extra bars in spares kit
    Woodcraft brake guard
    Woodcraft shark guard
    SS front race brake lines
    BMC filter
    smog block offs
    Keyless ignition and gas cap
    fully safety wired to CCS specs

Bike will come with a bill of sale followed by a clean Florida title once received from the bank. My wife and I are moving cross country and this bike is not coming with us but I am firm on my price as I said so please no low ball offers, I will part it out if needed. Located in Tarpon Springs, Florida.

$7500 bucks takes it all - Bike, stands and spares

Attached Files:

2. twojays258

twojays258 Well-Known Member

Price reduced for one week $7000 takes it all. Next weekend I will be parting it out if it does not sell.

3. shadyaj3

shadyaj3 Well-Known Member

4. daronow

daronow New Member

5. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Trying to figure out the PM thing. Is it still available?