1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F..k the wedding photographer just cancelled

Discussion in 'General' started by Boman Forklift, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Kindness and uppercuts.

rd400racer likes this.
  2. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Good on you for backing your son-in-law as a "good guy". That should payback bigtime dividends in your daughter's life - especially if his family is as flakey as you fear.

Boman Forklift and rd400racer like this.
  3. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Offer to have the rehearsal dinner, as too your means, and subtly mention to the grandma what a shame is was that the orange juice futures collapsed and they couldn't do it themselves.:D

SuddenBraking, ungwaha and rd400racer like this.
  4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Go out of your way to be nice, have the rehearsal dinner. Have the wait staff pack up all the leftovers and present them to the inlaws after dinner. Let them know you hate to see anybody go hungry.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty much as expected :crackup:

And yeah, if I didn't see it then I wouldn't like it as much now. Same for Blue Brothers.

Blazing Saddles actually holds up as do some other Mel Brooks movies.

6. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Man. Having no one with money on either side makes things a lot less complicated for our marriage. We have to pay for all of it ourselves so no one can give their two cents:crackup:

hope it works out for the better mayne

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Chickfila caters.

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

This thread is making me nervous. My oldest daughter is engaged to my grandson's daddy, for a wedding " sometime ". I'm hoping for simple and cheap. Am I smoking crack ?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Never liked that one much either. Watched, or tried to several times. It might've been better if I hadn't heard so much about it in the years before the first time I watched it. By that time, it was completely overrated.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm having trouble processing that without seeing it on a chart. Legit confused over here. :confused:o_O:D

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’ve tried that. The shiv was much more effective. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Both were better after consumption of substances that may or may not have been legal.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Write a check for $2000, offer it to her to elope.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Kelley, you gotta do it…

Show up to the rehearsal dinner barefoot, no shirt and wearing bibs. Straw hat optional. :crackup:

Boman Forklift and rd400racer like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, they don't live up to the hype at all. Purely a good thing in their time. I think a large part of enjoyment rewatching is half the memory of the enjoyment I had when they were new.

Realistically there are maybe 3 movies I enjoy rewatching and I can't remember 2... :crackup:

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That is better than I could have typed it. Great advice.

I agree I wouldn't keep them from coming, it will just create issues for your daughter and SIL down the road.

rd400racer likes this.
  17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

There you go now. I see an 'Official Dear Mongo' Thread beckoning here.... :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

25 yrs ago my uncle offered 10k cash to my cousin (his son) NOT to marry his fiancee.

He was in wubbb.

Today he is divorced

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ummm...isn't that the beebs?

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I know some of you asked for pictures. If you don't care scroll on past.

Finally we have some more that my daughter approved of, as she put them on facebook. I thought I would share with my friends here. Dom and the girls

dress.jpg wedding dance.jpg

This is Tyler and Dominique having fun on the dance floor.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    DmanSlam and A. Barrister like this.