1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F*ck Hollywood!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Mats Karlsson

Mats Karlsson Well-Known Member

well, that s.o.b got what he deserved back in'69 when charles manson and his gang of hippies killed his wife ,actress sharon tite, in a pretty bad fashion. she was pregnant when she was killed.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

got what he deserved when his wife was killed? WTF?

3. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

What? Mad Brad with a senitive side? Who are you and what have you done with the real Mad Brad? Or are you just outta Maker's Mark? :)

I agree with you, though...

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

hey, i'm all about people dying if the deserve it. but, how did HER {and her child's} death serve him right? it was just a dumb thing to say. ;)

5. Mats Karlsson

Mats Karlsson Well-Known Member

i stand corrected, what i tried to say was that he got what he deserved in a reversed kinda way. yes, it was a dumb thing to say, thinking all those guinness's finally got to me.....maybe i should go get some glenlivet.............

Last edited: Mar 25, 2003
  6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

No, he was there for his trial. He skipped the country after he was convicted, but before sentencing (I'll assume he was out on bail at the time).
    I was curious as to what would happen. First because I was curious as to whether the Acadamy would play it safe and honor somebody else. Second because there was speculation that Roman was feeling out the Feds about some sort of deal to come home.

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

8. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Great movie?!?!?!? It was full of lies piled on top of more lies. Then Michael Moore tossed in a few more lies to go along with the other lies!!!

Have a gander at this: http://frontpagemag.com/articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=6841

9. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

I doubt he has the talent to make a documentary which is both balance, truthful and interesting. There's no point in making a film nobody goes to see.