1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyes on Virginia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Thats you use to fend off a burglar... behind the fridge... in your neighbors house... 4 doors down.

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Either that or knocking it down, one wall at a time.

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You are all thinking too small about the size and armament of the people you are defending you home from. Haven't you seen the movies? There are herds of Zombies running around out there! :D

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Dude with the Barrett may look like a goober, hell he may even be a goober, but he was there with 22,000 other law abiding citizens to make a statement in favor of our 2nd amendment rights. He can dress up like G.I. Joe for all I care. I appreciate him spending the time and effort to let some gun grabbing libtard Democrats know, "Not on my watch."
    Even more fun was no violence, racial harmony and they fucking cleaned up after themselves before they left. Talk about a narrative buster for the media!

5. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Yeah kill the robber and destroy the house at the same time lol.

6. Handicapped Racer

RIGHT

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

And the string of future robbers evaporates...
    :D

8. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Careful, you might be taken for a Proud Boy. Only them and some suspected antifa has the eyes of LE and teams of uniformed LE would follow them around.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I dragged mine through 1/2 mile of woods in my "artic" blaze orange hunting outfit and up a steep incline to the top of a bluff 80' above the corn field. That fucking SUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKEDDDDD. Then I nearly had a heart attack when I thought I lost my ear plugs JIC I did see a deer while up on the bluff. Never got the opportunity to see what a 650gr soft point .50bmg could do to a deer. :D

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:crackup:

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So you're "that guy"!! :crackup: You know who you are mister...you're the one that the frothy mouthed, pearl clutching dems in all those anti-gun hearings talked about. You are the example of "you don't need .50 to hunt deer". :crackup:

"an AR15 is not allowed for hunting in most states because there would be nothing left of the deer"
    -- Dem Senator Kevin DeLeon, CA (yes there is video of him actually saying this)

BTW, I'm just busting your balls man...that's hilarious! I would have helped you haul that beast up there for the comedy relief. :beer:

12. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Doing stupid shit results in great stories to tell when you get together to swap lies.

ducnut likes this.
  14. Handicapped Racer

Create a LARGE FUCKING HOLE

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Keith Warren and High Road Hunting has several vids of hunting with .50 cal.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Less chance of having to track a dying deer through the woods...

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

through a hole in the trunk like the illegal did.

18. sheepofblue

Or having the 'normal' people move away at the Texas Tornado Boot Camp....or so I was told.

19. Handicapped Racer

Kingston wasn't it?

20. sheepofblue

DC