1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyes on Virginia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I don't know a single sole who had to wear that shit on daily basis that would go dress up and play day time warrior. NOT 1

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dough Boys are so WWI.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. Handicapped Racer

PCP Platoon, as soon as shot rang out he's be dead from exhaustion. These mofo's are preparing for Civil war and they need to be preparing for the gym.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

6. Handicapped Racer

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Knock him all you want, but you know this dude is out there knocking out wind/distance calculations like it was his college major. Doing other people’s homework is the only way he’s even gotten close to a boob outside of his mirror. :D

sheepofblue and SpeedyE like this.
  8. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Put me in a FEMA Camp w/ a cot/pillow, big-screen communal TV, and feed me 3x a day. Wake me up when it's over.
    I have no plans on sleeping in a bush-pile and eating tree-bark, when everything goes down. safety-pin and a shoelace with a kernal of corn might get you chewing on a raw bluegill, if your lucky. No thanks. I be in the camps, breakdancin on old cardboard.....

9. Handicapped Racer

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

From what I'm seeing, this guy is actually a range owner from New York.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He really looks like he lives in his mom's basement. At least that's the impression I get.

12. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

I believe that's the case, unless there was more than one person walking around with a 50 cal.

13. Handicapped Racer

Problem is in order for him to get to that location he's gotta lug a who lot of gear and that 30lb lb hunk of iron around,
    From drop off point to location
    Securing location
    making sure there is proper cover
    making sure you can get the fuck out if need be (quickly)
    get into position
    and if they are wooking in pairs thats the spotters job. So no that fat bastid would need his target to be late to its arrival or he's gonna be huffin and puffin

Marrine Corps Boot camp was holding that 8.79lb M16 straight out in front of you, pulling that charging handle without disturbing rifle positioning was a bitch.

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Dude. You’re going way too far. I figure he’s walking from his car to the bench at the range ... period. :crackup:

15. Handicapped Racer

Watch the Recruit in the 2nd row lol

16. Handicapped Racer

Lmao ok im sorry, having flashbacks. that was some emotional shit for me lol.

Them fuckers I swore wanted to me dead everyday

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Walking around with it is just a demonstration that it is legal to do so, not necessarily what he would choose to do if he actually needed to use a weapon for personal defense or attack on the move.

I am no expert in that weapon, but I imagine it would be useful for protecting one’s home if you knew how to use it properly.

Steeltoe likes this.
  18. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Probably kill your neighbor with that weapon.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The report gets your attention.

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I have an M82A1...28.5 lbs empty!
    I ain't humpin' that bitch anywhere. Fuck that! :crackup:
    FTFY. :D