1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explain "White Priviledge" ..... Seriously

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

yeah, they give white people a bad name, think there is about 7 billion, 999 million sitting in their bank account for that one. Got to love charity and disaster relief funds

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Those fucking criminals. They've been doing this shit for so long. Can't stand them. It's amazing people would actually vote for her as president. Can you imagine the grift then? Jesus, she cashed in so bad when she was secretary of state I'm sure the presidency would have turned them into billionaires. Man I wish they would get locked up.

3. Captain Morgan

Ironic went past Epstiens island this morning, lol

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Go back and right " Didn't kill himself." in the sand in letters big enough to see from a plane.

Banditracer and R Acree like this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

6. Captain Morgan

They still have security, and it's still the Caribbean, I'll be shot before I could spell D

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We need entertainment, dammit.

8. WERA 904

WERA 904 Well-Known Member

I have worked in Port au Prince Haiti. I counted four, yes 4 new houses that were built after the earthquake. By the look of them I dont think they were 2 mil each.

9. Captain Morgan

I like my risks somewhat calculated, were 1 and a million, so your saying there is a chance!

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

That would be sucidal

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Warren wants to apologize over and over about her Native American status lies, but hasn’t offered once to pay back all the scholarships she got because of the lie that robbed a real Native American of their chance at some free shit.

She’s really not sorry at all. She’s just pathetic and doesn’t know the difference between sorry and pathetic.

K51000 likes this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

She is a politician so no reWhenever any politician, regardless of party affiliation, gets caught doing something wrong and "apologizes" you can bet your ass the only thing they are sorry about is that they were caught and will be trying to lie, pander or manipulate to weasel out from under whatever trouble they pulled down on themselves.

Banditracer likes this.
  14. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

This X 100

The amount of government contracts in the Detroit area that will ONLY go to black owned businesses is staggering to me.

Seems like reverse racism to me. I can price cheaper, faster, better safety record, better insurance......none of that matters. I lose every time.

K51000 likes this.
  15. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Bingo.

Not only poor.....but lacking skill in all aspects of life

16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Ya know, DJT- the POTUS, is no politician.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just the tip of the corruption that is Detroit. Rules like that enrichen the designated person who subs it out. Of course the residents get a crappy product at an inflated price.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yup. You have one black guy who dresses like TD Jakes and lives in Cleo McDowell's house and he employs a bunch of other black guys at shit wages. Somehow this benefits the black community.

I know a guy who wins tons of minority tagged contracts. He is as white as a sheet. However when you marry a person of color and put the business in their name......

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

What kind of grift can you get into? I'm a minority and morally flexible.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That you, Elizabeth?