1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explain "White Priviledge" ..... Seriously

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do you really care?:D

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

No, just trying to figure out why there always has to be that guy with nothing better to do than point out the smallest of others peoples mistakes, that's all. Not just on here, but life in general. Guess it makes them feel better??

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mostly just done in fun. Never take it seriously, it certainly isn't meant that way...unless it is on someone that has one of those condescending attitudes. You know who you are. Then a zinger is payback..

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Paging Mr. Sapsis. :D

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Damn, yet another thread all nerded up. :D

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It was only a fleshwound. :D

crashman likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He's getting better.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Nah, man. It's just general upkeep. Think of it as cultural janitorial services.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

It will all be over before it winds it way through court.

I suppose reparations are always a possibility.

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Doesn’t matter if it’s over. The court can rule that it was illegal and order that white devils be refunded.

crashman likes this.
  14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

if I pay the NPOC price and bring a POC to the event... can I get said person in gratis?

15. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Recognize the dead end you’re in and do something about it, just like I did. From nothing to a full retirement and all it took was years of seriously hard work and conviction. Would have been easy to lay around and blame others for a so called upbringing, accept freebies from the Govt and Make folks feel sorry for me I suppose.

It was really flipping hard!! No one cared what color my skin was either. Just gotta want it.

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

This guy gets it...

17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He's a Marine, of course he gets it.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's unfortunate that so many African Americans can't see how the Dems are their worst enemy, at least in the sense of enabling upward social and economical mobility.....all too happy to keep them believing they are perpetually "victimized". It's in the Dems best interests to keep that self-fulfilling prophecy going and going for as long as they can.

That recent rehashing of reparations is a prime example. They are basically TELLING an entire race of people that they are victims, whether they like it or not.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 states "(a)All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin." One of the places of public accommodation defined is "(3) any motion picture house, theater, concert hall, sports arena, stadium or other place of exhibition or entertainment"

I must have missed the footnote that omitted whites from being protected under this act.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Great thing is that number is falling I think. As more and more get into the middle class they see it and influence friends and family