1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excuse me very much, but...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Nancy Starke, Mar 14, 2003.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Yeah, that did strike me after I wrote it. I mean the story of the Angel Gabriel appearing before Mary and telling her that she was pregnant, despite still being a Virgin. Then telling her that her baby was actually none other than the son of God himself. I mean, that all adds up right? - I can believe all that for sure - but the Angel Moroni? C'mon?:D

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

There are those who believe. There are also those who do not believe, and I pray for them. :)

3. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Hey - I believe whatever I'm told. Makes my life alot shallower, and easier to handle that way. We'll all find out what's what when we're dead either way, so whats the point worrying about it now.

I just keep my nose clean and stay a good boy - ultimately if that gets me damned to hell, then fine - I wouldn't have wanted a part of anything that required more anyway.
    basically - I'm a good caholic and always have been;)

Take it away Frank...."I did it Myyyyyyyy Waaaaaaaayyy"

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sorry jay, but that mentality makes me embarrassed to be a christian. people make choices and it is condescending behavior to "pray" for someone who doesn't beleive as you do. if they are wrong, so be it. believe as you will, and let others do the same.

as a christian i still believe that if you go into the bush, and tell others they've believed wrong for thousands of years, you deserve an arrow through the head.

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

No, it's pretty nice to me me BW, but it must be devasting to be so insecure as you

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

insecure is someone who pops in and out of discussions with nothing to offer except some asinine {weak at best} insults. you are a scared little boy eric. tell the aliens i said hello.

7. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I missed that sermon. ;) :D

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Me too, LOL! Brad, didn't mean to offend anyone with the "pray" comment, but I really do. Pray, that is. I'm not judging anyone. Now where's that arrow? :)

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

that's your usual comment anytime I hit a tender spot Brad.

You continually denegrate others with insults and then attempt to bolster your fragile ego with comments like "I'm smarter" or "I'm faster" or "I make more money than you." THAT is the behavior of truly insecure person.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you forgot, i don't have to go to a foreign country to get laid. ;)

i am faster than you.

definitely smarter.

being that i work, i can cook fries at mcdonalds and make more than you.

whew, i feel better now. thanks eric.

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

now back to the weirdo girl who wouldn't run from her captors.

12. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

As a Christian, I have a question. How did Moses get to heaven?

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and was goliath a giant, or some shaquille o'neil looking guy? :D

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and is due north really my relative off of moses' boat? and is my girlfriend really too? gross. how did buckwild and i turn out so different if we both originate from adam and eve? weird.

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I don't know. When I get there I'll ask him. ;) No, he got to Heaven based on his faith in the coming Messiah. Ask me about Jonah, and if I really believe he was swallowed by a fish for 3 days. ;)

16. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

It wasn't Moses' boat. It was Noah's. :p As a Christian, you should know that, at least. :cool:

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

noah , moses, same thing.

:D

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

I GIVE YOU THE FIFTEEN {drops a tablet} TEN COMMANDMENTS!!!

:D

19. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Okay smart ass, Fries at twenty paces [​IMG]
    (mine will be left-wing French, your's can conservative-hawk Freedom)

20. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

LOL! Maybe you need to dust off that Bible and read it a little more than the WERA bbs. ;)