1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excuse me very much, but...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Nancy Starke, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Nancy Starke

Nancy Starke Well-Known Member

...I don't buy that "Oh, pitiful me, I was kidnapped by crazies and I suffered from Stockholm Syndrone and I was victimized like Patricia Hearst" bull$sit one bit. :mad:

(Oh, yeah, this ain't softie Nancy) :D

2. Number400

Number400 Well-Known Member

You go! I knew a few 14 year olds who ran away from home...maybe this is not the case here, but you never know.

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Bullshit Bruce. Her sister would have to have been involved in it also because she witnessed the abduction. Now don't you think that the sister would have cracked and said her sister ran away after nine months? :rolleyes:

4. Nancy Starke

Re: Re: Excuse me very much, but...

There you got it. Took her nine months to "crack." :p

5. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Kids will believe anything you tell them, and this guy apparently is a good BSer because he had two other women following him around.

I just hope she isn't permanently screwed up in the head...
    :(

6. Tracee Polcin

Re: Re: Re: Excuse me very much, but...

Come on Bruce, this isn't a joking matter. Her sister didn't crack.

7. Nancy Starke

Methinks instead of some "angel" brought back by the power of prayer, we really have a little rich, attention-starved brat who decided that:

"Hey screw it, this is kinda cool, I'm gonna play along with Jihad Jonny here and rebel from my strict Mormon upbringing. Soon as we get busted, I'll just run over to my family's arms and tell them how brainwashed I was, how bad bad bad my kidappers were, and I'll get to be on all the news shows and all. Plus I'll be showered with gifts gifts gifts! Yeah, just like that Patty Hearst beoytch I heard grandpa talk about one time. Like her, I'll have all of America fooled! Suckas!"

8. Tracee Polcin

She didn't state her real name at first....ahh fuck it.

9. Nancy Starke

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,81067,00.html

Ain't no American 14-year-old rich kid gonna be told to do sumthin she don't wanta do. Brainwash + bull$hit. :rolleyes:

If some little girl tried this bull$hit here in the country, she'd get a good switching when she got home, not all babied up and cried over. :Puke:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2003
  10. Tracee Polcin

You don't have kids do ya?:rolleyes:

11. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I'm not a religious expert, so first off may I can ask what a Mormon is? Whats the main difference between them and General Christians?

And does it freak anyone else out when she says stuff like "Thou sayest" - too much like those scary little girls in the Salem witch trials.

I'm also not a child expert - but in my humble opinion, she could do with some good normal friends, to get away from her own family, and to go on spring break and get drunk and have fun.

12. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

We never would have guessed... you use her handle, do you also wear her ... :D

13. Tracee Polcin

From your own link:There is clearly a psychological impact that occurred at some point," Salt Lake Police Chief Rick Dinse said Thursday. "There is no question that she was psychologically affected."

14. Nancy Starke

In her own way, this is exactly what she did. It was her nearest alternative. In fact, it may take a few months of the weenies to cry over her and the press divas coddling her and her family, but sooner or later it's gonna break that she told that dude to come "take me away."

I'm sure she spent a lot of the time under the bridges thinking, "Yeah, when I ditch these bozos and go back to my family's mansion, they'll be so glad to see me that I'll always get my way and whatever I want."

BTW, why isn't Patty Hearst in prison?

Hey MarkB, gonna do some aerials for us this weekend at VIR? I know you're a tought Brit and all, but puh-leeze be careful in turn one. The Special Ops has got a name for what you did. HALO :D

15. Nancy Starke

Yeah, she's has a psychological affection all right. It's called being a BRAT! :p

That police chief would lose his job to all the crying weenies if he told the truth. Ask any police chief. Don't #@%& with them rich kids. They don't do nuthing wrong! Had that been some poor black girl, do you think any of us would have even heard about this?

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

something definitely stinks about it. but her dad is a freakin' nut. did anyone see him on matt and katie yesterday? geez.

17. Tracee Polcin

I've just lost alot of respect I had for you Bruce. But now I know your rag that you publish is no better than the National Enquirer.

18. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Man, what a difference a day makes! I got my butt blasted yesterday for a mild suggestion that something was wrong with this picture. Mr. Wilkins obviously wields a much bigger stick! ;)

19. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i think there is something wrong with the story. out in public and didn't run or yell!! man a 14 yr old can think for themselves enough to know to do that. i think she is a little screwed to begin with, her father certainly seems a little strange to me. the way he talks and his gestures seem a little freaky. something doesn't add up.

20. Tracee Polcin

I don't think anyone blasted you Frank. And if this all comes out that she wasn't kidnapped I'll be the first to apologize to everyone here until then, I stand behind what I said.