1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EX500 + some parts for sale - $800

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jcivince, Aug 11, 2019.

1. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

I bought this bike last year - guy I bought it from had bought it from here but then got transferred to Mexico and so it came to me. I think I started it once - planned to let friends borrow it to get into track riding but that hasn't happened so I'm looking to sell it. The bike was built to be strictly a track bike (no title - bill of sale only - can provide details) but I purchased a number of street parts with the potential to try to return it to street duty. Side stand is on it now but also comes with swingarm rear stand. Extra parts are:
    Headlight
    Tail Light
    Stock Speedo/Tach
    Speedo Cable
    Complete Wire Harness
    Side Stand
    Swing Arm (wanted to play around with putting spools on it)

Here's the info from the OP that created the bike (you can search his ad as well):
    This bike is 100% ready to go. Just add gas.
    Everything listed was purchased earlier this year, and has less than 40 miles.
    Michelin Power EVO front slick 120/70/17
    Michelin Power RS rear tire 150/60/17
    Vortex chain/sprocket set
    GSXR Steering damper with fresh 2.5wt oil.
    Front suspension refreshed with Racetech .85 springs and 20wt oil.
    Nearly new Ninja 300 rear shock (common swap to increase ride height, has stiffer spring)
    Keyless ignition (kill switch is ignition, like Woodcraft)
    All street wiring was removed, leaving a nice simple race harness.
    New straight clutch cable (gets rid of the stupid metal bend in the stock one)
    Vortex clipons.
    14mm Nissen master with remote reservoir
    Spiegler brake lines
    Rejetted carb
    Renthal grips
    EBC extreme performance front brake pads
    PAIR valve removal and block-off
    Adjustable Dyna rev limiter
    Barnett heavy duty clutch springs
    Extra aftermarket fiberglass front fairing
    Almost completely safety wired for WERA
    Currently GP shift (accomplished simply by using a ninja 250 shifter). If you want standard shift, put an OEM shifter back on.
    Also has a used Muzzy 2:1.
    I put this thing together for a friend of mine to do his first track day. He ultimately backed out and gave me the bike. I rode it for a single morning session at Grattan this spring, and the rest of the day was rained out. It's basically taking up space in my garage and needs to go. The bike is easy to ride and needs nothing except gas. It would benefit from some fine tuning of the jetting for the muzzy, but runs fine the way it is. Starts easy. Well maintained. No BS. Just put gas in and go.

Located in Holland Michigan.

Attached Files:

2. jcivince

Expecting deposit soon - bump just in case it doesn't happen!

3. jcivince

Deposit received!

4. MikeyG2323

MikeyG2323 Well-Known Member

how much for the speedo thanks

5. jcivince

Sorry, all sold...