1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex500 racebike $600

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Jeff McKinney, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Race bodywork,I do have a lower,stock susp,braided brake line,jet kit,stainless muzzy pipe with Leo can.Runs good but started flooding out last track day,will need carbs cleaned.No title,stands/warmers not included.513-582-9347,Jeff,Cincinnati.

Attached Files:

2. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

hmm I've been looking for a cheap bike to teach my girlfriend to ride on, that would matter if she dropped it.. plus She, I, or any other willing friend could race it.

3. Jeff McKinney

If you decide you want it,i can bring to my farm in souther ky if it helps,would need to be sure you would take it before i hauled it there though.

4. BigAl8295

BigAl8295 Member

Is this bike still available?

I'm looking for an entry level bike to get into Vintage racing. I see there's a class for this in WERA and USCRA, is there one in AHRMA as well?

Aside from going over the carbs, what else would I need to get it on the track?

Thanks.

5. vance

vance *

If this is still available, I'll take it. Will need to work something out on delivery if possible.
    Vance

6. Jeff McKinney

Still got it,where you located?

7. vance

vance *

just texted your # above. Live in Naples FL, graduated from UC some time ago. Still have friends in Cinci and also Lexington KY if shipping doesn't work, but will pay you for your time if we can work it out.

8. BigAl8295

BigAl8295 Member

Check 1...2. Check 1...2. Is this thing on?

9. Jeff McKinney

I still have it

10. Jeff McKinney

Put some tires on it and go.

11. Jeff McKinney