1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EX500 For Sale!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Aaron Anderson, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Asking $2100

*Spare set of wheels included!

*Race Ready

Make: Kawasaki
    Model: EX500
    Year: 1989 (Vintage)

This was my first year in the road racing world. Bike was used last year as a backup race bike/rain bike.

Great Suspension, set for 185lb. rider. Yoshimura pipe. Back in July bought a Like New/Used motor with 500 original miles from a reliable seller in Cocoa, Beach FL. Bike is tight and bone stock.
    I have all specs. if requested.

Shell Rotella 15w-40 Oil. 90-Octane ethanol free gas runs great in the bike.

I have 2 races on the Like New/Used replaced motor:
    8/18-19 Talladega Gran Prix Raceway, Talladega, AL
    9/8-9 Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA

I'll be at the GNF next weekend; Saturday 10/27/18 racing the bike in V5 to finish out this season, so let me know! I'll be there to unload it.
    Looking to get an SV650 or something along the same lines for next years race season.
    ALSO if anyone is open to a trade, let me know. I'd rather drag knee on a secure track with EMS than be out on these dangerous highways/roadways. So keeping it on the track just want to make a next step. WERA is the way to go. Awesome corner workers, everyone is super friendly and always down to help you out.

Bike needs new tires (R compound or Slicks) so I figure thats a $250/$300 expense thats a must have if your wanting to track it/race it. Ive heard from nearly everyone that R compound really is the way to go. I ran this season on Slicks; But really I've heard it doesn't make a huge difference with this bike. And its true! It doesn't eat up tires like a 600/1000 so you can really race hard a good 3 weekends before getting new tread.

Again, Race Ready Vintage bike, Tight, Stock, comes with extra set of wheels. $2100

send me an email if you'd like or just message me on here.
    Will respond sooner via email: [email protected]

-Aaron Snapchat-113524589.jpg Snapchat-262078999.jpg Snapchat-360151608.jpg

2. yamatr3

yamatr3 Well-Known Member

This bike is now Next Gen Lite Legal with AHRMA, so you have WERA and AHRMA to race with now!

3. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

More selfies than bike pics? :)

J/K good luck with the sale