1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EWC 2016 - 8 Hours of Oschersleben

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Aug 25, 2016.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

During the Bro race weekend, Tech 3 boss Hervé Poncharal expressed several times on Eurosport France his displeasure with Bradley Smith's choice of extracurricular activities on the only off weekend in a long stretch.

This is going to be one of those times when a cold stare says so much more open "I told you so." :D

At least, the femur is not broken.

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I read this morning about the suspected broken femur. Good thing he already has a contract for next year. I wonder if he still get paid for MotoGP races he missed due to injuries sustained racing for someone else?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yamaha are happy with him doing it. They're hoping he can help them snatched the title. It's Hervé who isn't too excited.

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Hell does Smith have any reason to care about his opinion anymore?

418 likes this.
  5. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I would think so. He's the only reason he is riding the big bikes.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I can't stand a repeat of Portimao. I won't have it!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They have a very good relationship. And even if they didn't, Bradley Smith seems like someone smart enough to know not to burn bridges.

Bruce likes this.
  8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I see your point, I guess I'm just use to watching f1 where burning bridges and ignoring the people who helped you reach f1 is the norm:crackup:

Bruce likes this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Team Cretu in 15th. And eff Yamahaha!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm putting my best juju on SERT.

CB186 likes this.
  11. joec

joec brace yourself

They're on a yamahoho.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dangit. One lousy lap down. Come on!

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Was there an oil down going into a corner at some point earlier that caused multiple crashes and Mahias(GMT) to run off? Just saw a highlight and it looked like a junkyard in the gravel trap.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yup, oil.

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Did GMT have an unexpected pit stop or are they still pitting more frequently than everyone else?

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shorter stints. YART's factory engine better on fuel.

Fuck #46!!! :eek:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Temperature cooling down. Dunlops coming alive. David's lighting up the after-burners.

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I saw they stopped on course, but did something else happen?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He parked it on the racing line in the middle of a corner while trying to figure out what was wrong. David had to take evasive action to the inside.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

YART in trouble!