1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone....meet Dumptruck...Dumptruck...meet everyone...

Discussion in 'General' started by Venom51, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

2. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Hey Dumptruck !
    Welcome to the Beeb family

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I thought Shar-Peis had beaten you into submission. I guess you just needed to recharge the emotional batteries?

Congratulations!

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Took a bit to figure which end was which.....

zjay and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Killer approves.
    6F595F4D-1394-4273-A42F-6FEE50AA2CAD.jpeg

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If Killer is gonna keep showing up, does he have a smaller picture? :D

7. Venom51

Nope..It's sad when they go but there are too many good days to not get over the bad. It's been a year since we got knocked down to two. The wife took her time. We wouldn't have gotten another until she was ready. The two remaining girls are already showing him the ropes. He's 7 months worth of still has his testicles dumb at the moment.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, I got completely confused. When you lost one last year, I thought that was your last remaining one, for some reason.

9. Venom51

We lost 2 last year. Both kidney failure. One was in failure for almost 2 years. The other went from diagnosis to gone in about 10 days.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, I'm not crazy. I thought you lost more than one, but I thought that was all of them. Didn't realize you had four of those!

11. Venom51

We did. We are the rescues favorite household when it comes to placing bonded pairs. Not everyone will take more than one at a time. This one came from a couple in McDonough,Ga that started a logistics business and decided that the business was so demanding that he wasn't getting the attention required.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dumptruck? Good name but I don't see him as a dumpstruck. Welcome Dawg!

13. Venom51

His name is actually Tank, we did not name, but until he loses his boy parts he has the brains of a dumptruck.

Technically we know his name is Tank but since he doesn't respond at all to it I'm not sure he knows it is.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I have heard that dogs do not respond to single syllable names as well as to a two syllable name. No clue if true or just an old wives tale.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My dog answers to, "Dammit!!".

Funny, I did too when I was 6.

600 dbl are likes this.
  16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Old wives tale, I have one with a one syllable name and one with a two syllable name and neither one listens.

17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Now that you mention it that seems right. Not two syllables, but our dog Izzy is usually referred to as ‘Iz’ but if I need her to come in the house or whatever and she doesn’t respond right away she always listens to ‘Izzy’.

18. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

You need to iron your dog

Ducti89 and R Acree like this.
  19. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

20. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I can't tell which end is the dump and which end is the truck:D. Take another one outside haha.