1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day it gets tougher to be black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 12, 2015.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When I was a kid, I decided one day to see if holding on to the rear door handle on ths Sunday school bus would allow you to run 30 mph.
    It didn't.

2. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

I'll beat you to death with the butt of this revolver faster than you can say police brutality.

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Would you run a double skip chain for cutting up criminals? I would think that they would cut easier than wood but I would worry about kickback on the ribs...:D

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Yea, the 'kickback' thing…well, I can tell you for sure, stay away from the ribs! Learn how to make choice professional cuts above and below…the double skip or even full skip won't prevent 'kickback,' although the STIHL 'Rapid Super Full Skip' might get the ribs done without any issues…so, unless you got friends or relalatives coming over for a cook-out, leave the ribs standing on the road.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Maybe repeated head injuries is not the only explanation. :D

6. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

7. charles

charles The Transporter

Quite good, everyone should watch it and then contemplate the simplicity of the message...

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

"Jewish History Month"

Now that is amusing in this context.... i.e. most americans are likely more aware, or as aware, of jewish history (feringers!) than they are of black history.

9. charles

charles The Transporter

your post just reminded me of something: why is it "Jewish"? Why not simply 'Jew'? do we say 'Catholic-ish' or 'Islam-ish or 'White-ish or 'Black-ish' for example? It must have something to do with the days when calling somone a 'Jew' was an insult or worse...

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Most Americans are woefully ignorant of any history including American.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Probably, I meant only in relative terms.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or Ir-ish.

13. charles

charles The Transporter

no, it would be Irish-ish.:D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How about phlegmish?

15. In Your Corner

Black Confederate flag supporter killed in Mississippi crash

A black supporter of the Confederate flag was killed in a car crash — and his passenger claims they were being chased.

Anthony Hervey, 49, was reportedly driving home on Sunday from a rally for the controversial flag when he lost control and rolled an SUV near Oxford, Miss.

His passenger, Arlene Barnum, alleged a car carrying four or five young black men pulled alongside their Ford Explorer and started shouting as they traveled into Mississippi from Birmingham, Ala.

Hervey, who was driving Barnum’s vehicle, swerved and crashed, she said.

“It spun like crazy, and we flipped, flipped, flipped,” she said. “It was awful.”

She posted a Facebook photo of the overturned Explorer following the 11:20 a.m. crash along with a pair of frantic messages.

“HELP.. They after us,” she wrote “My vehicle is upside down.”

16. In Your Corner

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

18. charles

charles The Transporter

19. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

Whats really sad about how things are in this country nowadays..is she'll prolly get away with saying that.

20. charles

charles The Transporter

no, that's the wonderful thing about this country…you can be anything you identify with!!!