1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day it gets tougher to be black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 12, 2015.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

makes me want to take action like getting a youtube account or become a member of any of the 100 regional newspaper websites so i can comment on errythang! like my posts on reddit! ;)

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Nothing if you sell survivor gear/supplies.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This is why I doubt the media really wants to start a race war. If they really wanted one, all it would take is a few white damsel in distress stories and we would be off to the races.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yeah, but they sure are quick with the "Black woman assaulted by racist white hatemongers".

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Can't you just feel the love here?

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I never understand why folks just stay put...

If my life is in danger, my very large motorized squashing devise is gonna get put to use.

I'll have to clean my under raise when I'm done but if all goes right, some people will learn not to attempt to intimidate the wrong folks!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  8. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Kinda what I was thinking.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:
    Yep. Pretty sure the Jeep would win in a fight against aggressive thugs!

10. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes…yes I can…this warm feeling is why I visit here…it's all good.

11. charles

charles The Transporter

In addition, if I were you, I'd have a good chain saw in the vehicle to finish the job properly. A few swipes here and there adds some vivacity to your craft.

12. DuncR6

DuncR6 BCICAN

They would have all became speed bumps with me. Every last one of them. Then would say "I'm disappointed I missed some of them when interviewed by the news channel."

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  13. charles

charles The Transporter

Some of you guys are brutal! Running over people with vehicles, crushing them, etc…awful! A proper two-stroke chainsaw, applied with skill at wide open throttle, is more dignified and won't involve getting splooge on the undercarriage of your vehicle.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just don't touch the asphalt with the blade, it dulls it in seconds and now you're getting dust instead of chips. Doubtful you'll have time to sit down with a rattail to sharpen it.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

While that may be true there is still something pleasant about the smell of burning flesh against a well heated catalytic converter in the morning. I also love the "thump, thump" as the fully engaged four wheel drive pushes you forward. "Thump, thump, thump, thump. Sorry, I had to nail a couple more there. :up:

16. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

If you get a little bit of a running start you might be able to get some air time.:rock:

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

As you accelerate away, it could be interesting to grab a couple of those arms reaching toward you and see how fast people can actually run when motivated.

18. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

"Poor little guy probably kept up with you for the first mile or so."

19. charles

charles The Transporter

:D

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, one of them did just fine until the toes of his boots wore through. Then the dummy passed me with smoke pouring off his toes and I was going 40 mph. :eek: