1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eslick vs.Herrin

Discussion in 'General' started by TrackStar, Aug 16, 2010.

1. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Great racing, if they keep it up they might make the card for the next UFC pay per view. Looks like things are heating up between them.

DSB at VIR = WIN!

2. TrackStar

Oh damn... looks like a couple other guys might want in on that card...

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I think Corey West might want in on that after Herrin just booted him off turn one.

4. nemo cockrell

nemo cockrell Well-Known Member

yeah they need to put herrin on probation for taking him out..

5. backcountryme

Don't know about that. It's a racing thing, but it was kinda bone headed. Damn near took Wests leg off.

But Danny is still Mr. Consistency and that is what wins championships.

6. nemo cockrell

yeah well my best freind just got sat down and threatn about probation just because he made close passes but never hit anyone..by the ama

7. nemo cockrell

and i agree its racing.. it would be different if he wrecks every race he;'s in but being a little down on power he has to get into the corners hot just to get back by..

8. TrackStar

Either way both races were amazing to watch. Danny's front wheel is pointed the wrong way more often than not. I wish I had 1/2 the talent he has.

9. backcountryme

Track, I agree. He has more talent in this pinky then I have in my body. And we are family. ha. His brother can move a flat tracker around pretty good himself.

10. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Danny is awesome, nice to see Barney up there for a little bit...

11. backcountryme

I would love to see Barney on the box again. He is a great guy.

12. random hero

random hero Banned

chicken shit move by Herrin, he could have seriously injured West... Guess if you can't get by clean just run over the guy. I like Herrin, but some of his antics are really lame

13. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

It's not like Herrin was out of control and used West as a burm...looked to me like they both wanted the same piece of real estate and NEITHER one gave an inch.

14. backcountryme

It was close. And kinda hard to call. I think Herrin went in a bit to hot and could have taken out more then one person. If he took out West, Rapp would have most likely gone down too.

15. random hero

random hero Banned

I agree... he did you west as a burm, west had no clue josh was coming like a freight train. You don't slide into someone and run over their leg when your under control. I like Herrin, he's super talented, but he's got some maturing to do on and off the track imo

16. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Great racing but herrin looked a lot like sellers in that turn 1 fiasco!

17. GIGOLO

GIGOLO Well-Known Member

what were they signaling to each other? Must have been ironic that Herrin probably spent Saturday night shit-talkin Sellers for bootin him

18. random hero

random hero Banned

No doubt, especially considering the little kid melt down he had in pit lane during race 1

19. GIGOLO

GIGOLO Well-Known Member

I dont think the racing can get any closer. Would be awesome to see West on the top step though.