1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ernie

Discussion in 'General' started by Doug, Aug 12, 2000.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

I was at Putnam today and it looks like there was a lot of money collected for Ernie. I don't know him, but I am always willing to help a fellow racer out in need. It looked as though everyone else feels the same way. Get well soon Ernie!

2. Ernie Miale

Ernie Miale Member

Doug, Thank you for the well wishes and thanks to everyone for the contributions. We are truely touched by the wonderful people you line up with are every weekend! I will be posting an up-date on Ernie, I just did one and got kicked off when i was almost done! So I wanted to reply to the kindness I have been recieving from everyone. THANK YOU! Rose and Ernie

3. CORK

CORK Active Member

Rose, THANK YOU! for taking care of our friend,stay strong,I know you will! Cork

4. Ernie Miale

Ernie Miale Member

Thanks Corkey,
    I wish there was a way to thank every one of you personally. I really would like some e-mail addresses and/or home phone #'s and addresses of you guys. Send them to me at [email protected] , I would really appreciate it. Thanks to you ALL again. I left another post on the "serious injury of Ernie Miale".
    Ride safe and free everyone Rose

5. Jim

Jim Guest

We took a collection at putnam park last weekend. Those guys came up with $418. I will be sending it to Rose tomorrow, along with get well cards.

6. Ernie Miale

Ernie Miale Member

Thank You Jim and everyone!I am touched with the amount of support we are getting. Thank You All from the bottom of my heart.
    Ride safe and free Rose