1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance Team Members

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by rwood64083, May 5, 2013.

1. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

If I've read the rulebook correctly, a 4 or 6 hour endurance team is limited to a total of 5 riders. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for the 6 hour race at RA Cycle Jam.

Total of 5 riders on the roster, correct?

2. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

I think it is a total of 5 riders on your team roster for the year, not per race. You could use 5 riders in any event but they would have to be the same riders (unless you have an injured rider, etc. per the rulebook). So to use the example the you had 3 people on the roster at Tally and 2 of them couldn't make RA due to scheduling you only have 3 people you could have running RA (the one remaining from Tally plus 2 new ones) since you have already used 2 of your 5.

As light as the grids have been they might make some allowances but you would have to bounce that off the powers that be.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5 riders for the year. You don't get to have 5 different riders each event.

4. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Fairly straightforward per the rulebook. The only exception is that for all those 24 hour events we do we can add two more riders that don't count against the 5 rider limit. :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Were we to do a 12 or the like I'd increase the number as well. Maybe.