1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance Ride ?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Speedracer74, Oct 24, 2005.

1. jpmarm

jpmarm Justin Marm

Re: Re: Re: Re: well...

Oh, I just like it one-on-one. Besides Troy and Ben are too different. Ben can dress up like a cub scout pretty good, but Troy is more like the scout master.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: well...

Great, now I have that image burned into my head:eek:

3. jpmarm

jpmarm Justin Marm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: well...

Oh, I think Troy took pictures when they were playing scouts. I think Troy 'earned' is eagle badge that night.

4. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: well...

so you'll have fun by yourself tonight then, huh? :Puke:

5. Speedracer74

Speedracer74 Well-Known Member

I am still searching for a ride (ON A MOTORCYCLE). Nothing is finalized yet so any more offers?

On Another Note:

Justin, I think the rumor was it was you and a "friend" that went out to a gay bar in atalanta during the GNF . So who ended up being the lucky man that night? I heard you got rewarded by that guy from the bar dressed in all leather. That had to hurt riding the endurance race after going through a night at one of those places.

6. jpmarm

jpmarm Justin Marm

Hey, take it easy now. It wasn't gay night when we went, there were just a few floating around the club. Besides, I'm flattered that I was 'wanted' and admired that night. I just wish it wasn't by another man!! Oh well, beggars can't be choosers right?

Oh, and the story goes.... I was walking through the crowd and a guy commented on my ass.

Hey, I have a nice ass. Can you blame a guy for getting all hot over it?

7. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

yeah you gotta watch out for gary when your out at one of THOSE bars!

i hear he'll do anything for money! :Puke:

8. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Friggin Homophobes! I said "for the right amount of money"
    I have not been offered that amount yet, and don't expect to.

10. jpmarm

jpmarm Justin Marm

I'll start the bidding.

$4

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Let's see, both of my 06 Kawi's are paid for, along with sponsors taking care of the suspension,exhaust,rearsets,bodywork,and tires, I really don't need the money any longer.
    Plus for some odd reason, the shop is getting busy.

12. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

See I told you handing out those business cards while you were at the gay clubs would help.

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Thanks Troy, I knew I could count on you:moon:

14. jpmarm

jpmarm Justin Marm

I think he puts Blue Ridge stickers at all glory holes in route to the races.