1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emily is Retiring

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WISHING EMILY CHANDLER THE BEST!

Emily Chandler has been with WERA Motorcycle Roadracing since she was an Official back in the 80s and then took a job in Indiana and upon her return to Georgia came back to WERA Motorcycle Roadracing asking if I needed part time help and after only three months she asked if she could go full-time that was January 20, 1997. “Emily was my right hand in the office all these years and I will miss her terribly but wish her all the joy taking care of your new grandbaby can bring her,” said Evelyne Clarke, CEO of WERA Motorcycle Roadracing. Emily will begin her new role as her daughter Rainy Burke goes back to teaching taking care of her grandson Jonathan “Joey” Burke, III!

The 2021 Schedule has been released and we look forward to seeing all our WERA Motorcycle Roadracing Riders next season and wish you all a Blessed and Happy Holiday Season! The WERA office will be closed 12/21 to 1/4/2021 so if you need to contact us please use email: [email protected]. Thank-you!

WERA Motorcycle Roadracing was founded in 1973 and remains the foremost place to develop talent in the sport of motorcycle Roadracing. The legacy of Pro riders on a National and World level is legendary. All events are run by WERA Motorcycle Roadracing with a co-sanction by the AMA and they go coast to coast offering entry level racing with the WERA Sportsman Series as well as a Pro-Am Series with the WERA National Challenge Series, WERA Motorcycle Roadracing also offer Vintage Racing and limited Endurance Racing with Track Day Partners N2 and Sportbike Track Time. WERA Motorcycle Roadracing was voted the 2017 AMA Track Organizer of the Year.

For more information on WERA Motorcycle Roadracing please check out our web site at wera.com!

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Congrats Emily! Grandbabies tend to cause these kinds of things :D Well earned!

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Congratulations Emily!!! Thank you for all your help this past year with my questions and getting me and my son started with WERA.

Now go enjoy being a "Mom-Mom"!

4. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Congrats Emily! Grandparents are the best! Enjoy the new role!

5. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

Congratulations Emily! you will be missed

6. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

Congrats Emily was a pleasure working with you .

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Love you Emily!!

8. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Congrats on the new addition to the family.
    WE will miss your smile, and your laugh.

9. RRRepsolRider

RRRepsolRider Well-Known Member

Congrats Emily on a well deserved time with family! Best wishes!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wow, didn't expect to read that but congratulations to her and hope you have fun. :)

11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wait who's going to keep Mongo in check now? OMG congrats Emily and enjoy the little one and stay safe!

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Congrats and Thank you for what you have done!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evelyne, same as always :D

14. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

Well I hope that he won't need to be kept in check... But if he does, Evelyne has my book of tricks and
    she does do a pretty good job at keeping him. I just want to say I will miss everyone and I will miss
    being at the races. Good thing is that I will be showing up at some of the events to help out, so I'm
    not totally going away. You guys stay safe and don't cause anymore problems than you have too.
    And I will be snooping on the BBS and facebook. SO BEHAVE!!!!!
    Love ya All.
    Emily

15. Rising Sun

Rising Sun Well-Known Member

It won’t be the same without her!

16. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Congratulations!

17. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Good luck Emily!

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Congratulations and thanks for all the great work you have done m'am.

19. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Has she come back yet?

DaveB likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, we did hire Gabe Harman tho :D

stickboy274 likes this.