1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elizabeth Warren running in 2020!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 31, 2018.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

If that little ass hole twerp Evers can take the Gov. from Walker in WI. with all the good he's done and how well WI. is doing, anythings possible! Pisses me off to no end!

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

outside of Mass (and some other idiot areas of the US like NY and NoCal) Warren couldn't win so much as a wet t shirt contest in a dude's prison in which she was the only entry.

She can run, waste Millions and still end up as Hillary 2.0

TurboBlew and StaccatoFan like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

“Hold on umm.......I think um....I’m going to get um..........a beer.”
    - Harvard twat. :crackup:

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

"Native Americans and alcohol...probably not the best idea" :crackup::crackup::crackup:

:beer:

badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.
  6. Potts N Pans

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This shitshow sure is going to be entertaining watching these idiots race each other to the left.
    The Democratic party is beyond lost. They have alienated the moderates and blue collar workers they once had in droves. Now there are polling numbers they are losing blacks and hispanics. They are involved in a train wreck and they keep throwing coal on the fire.
    I love the show!!!

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Why is it ever election, my reaction is this is the best we have to offer? And every time the "best" gets worse and worse?

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

She is now the automatic frontrunner to win the dem primary as she has their two primary considerations - proper skin color and reproductive organs.

Captain Morgan and StaccatoFan like this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

“I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”
    Martin Luther King

The liberal Democrats have certainly done everything they can in order to not make this happen.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  11. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

The kid with a smile vs the dumb drummer Indian. Do you think she sided with a white kid or a welfare guy beating a drum?

12. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

You say Indian drummer I say stolen valor piece of shit liar.

lrrs517 and Fonda Dix like this.
  13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

From Washington Times/Post: (some fishwrapper)
    ""Native American activist Nathan Phillips faces questions about reports that he’s a veteran of the Vietnam war.

According to multiple news accounts, the activist is 64 years old, which means he would have been 18 years old in 1973, the last year any U.S. combat units were stationed in Vietnam. Mr. Phillips also claims to be a Marine veteran, although the last Marine combat units left Vietnam in 1971.

A careful reading of Mr. Phillips‘ own descriptions does not make clear if he ever set foot in Vietnam. Instead, he has used much more careful language claiming he is a Vietnam times veteran,” an ambiguous phrasing that led many media accounts to conclude he was a combat veteran.""

From Wikki:
    Phillips joined the Marine Corps at age 17, serving in the Vietnam War as a 'Recon Ranger' and Infantryman. Nathan served in the U.S. military from 1972 to 1976

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I gotta laugh, read the quotes from the supposed Vietnam "era" Vet. "Prior to the white man they didn't need walls or prisons"....no shit! They just killed their enemies, lots easier that way. :crackup:

Britt likes this.
  15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The guy has a long history of lying, racism and doing anything possible to get in front of a camera. He's an extreme left wing activist.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Perhaps they will dig out his DD214

17. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Ah they’ll say he misspoke or some bullshit. Nothing pisses me off more. I work with a lot of ex-military and it amazes me the amount of people claiming to be special ops or some shit. Just be proud of whatever job you had.

18. Potts N Pans

I can't even talk about what I do for the military.

:D

pawpawrc likes this.
  19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

In my experience there are 2 types of veterans. Those pathetic turds who try to get as much ads they can from their service and those who minimize what they did.

I work with a guy that says he did logistics in the British army. After I got to know him a bit better I found out that he was SAS...

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hey, no bullshit. I fixed submarines and drank beer.

pawpawrc likes this.