1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elias Reckless???

Discussion in 'General' started by Longwalkruben, May 7, 2007.

1. Longwalkruben

Longwalkruben Well-Known Member

Gosh this guy doesn't stop. Is it me or is this guy taking someone out every race or doing somethiing crazy. I wonder what is going to end up happening to him. I think someone is going to kick his ass. lol

2. carpediem

carpediem Well-Known Member

+1
    the funny thing is he said that alex and nicky were brakeing way too soon... i watched the crash a few times and i can't see how he was going to make that turn. My .02 is that he's had a few good runs and somehow feels like he should be up front every weekend not seeing the fact that he's No.2 on a B team.

3. Moto.

Moto. Le' Moto

maybe he's irritated that he was being called him fragile so he feels he's he's got something to prove?

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Toni Elias, Gresini Honda: dnf - crash. "I'm disappointed not to finish the race... I think it could have been a nice race for me. Unfortunately on the first lap I was behind Hayden when he was closing his line towards the kerb and I had no choice but to collide with his rear wheel and crash. These things happen in racing - I only want to think about Le Mans."

That would be like Pedrosa trying to make the same claim after his snafu last year. Folks said Rossi was whining after Istanbul but maybe The Doctor knows what the hell he's talking about? Maybe Elias will mature into a great racer, mistakes will be made along the way, but it's not good to cap a mistake with a dumbass remark. OK, back to work.

5. Size9

Size9 Well-Known Member

Elias Reckless??? "Bowling Ball Tony" is more like it.