1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ed Kraft !!! What did you do today ?

Discussion in 'General' started by slaw0002, Sep 2, 2007.

1. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

And how did our little guy do ?

2. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

crongrat's eddie on your two 1st place finishes and to kovz's on his two 2nd's and 3rd way to go representing the north central :up:

3. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

the NC did quite well at the NE event. I went my fastest and wasnt too far off the frontrunners' pace, with a fried clutch. 2 races and i was packin it in. kovack, kraft, and agnes all were in the front all day long.

4. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. What we really wanna know are the results of the V7 races (i.e., MW & HW) :up:

5. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Ed Kraft: The new BADASS

Congrats to Ed (no more Eddie) on his come from behind win in C-SB to run down one fast mofo, Sam Gaige. Then another come from behind win in B-SB on lap 10 to take the win from another fast mofo, Angry Agnes! :D

A toasted tranny kept Ed from dominating the rest of his races.

That is one BADASS mofo! :up:

Congrats to Sam (Gaige) for his 4 wins, and his only 2nd today too! :up:

Kov ran hard and had a podium in every race he entered. :up:

Look out for that Rispoli kid too...he's startin to get it all worked out. :beer:

6. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

congrats to eddie on his first 2 600 wins!.... he ran into a problem the 3rd race and dns the 4th :(

gaige, kraft, agnes, myself and rispoli we back and forth all day long... this weekend was the most fun ive had in racing so far. the BSS race was a fuckin BLAST!!!! a freight train of kraft, rispoli, agnes and myself all within like 0.3 crossing the finish line! :wow:

i like the beaver :D

7. jeffrop

That would be B-SB but they get the picture. :bow:

Felt strong every race and finally figured out that damn 600 shifting problem. :wow: :D

8. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

ah yes. B sb... close enough :D

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks guys. This weekend was great - even with the tranny mechanical issue taking out the 3rd and 4th races. The bike felt so comfortable - I made some passes I never thought I would have made before. Chasing down Sam from the 3rd row was a blast in C-SBK, and the 4-bike freight train in B-SBK was great too. I had a good start and was behind Sam into T1 of the C-SSTK race; I thought for sure we could have pushed into the mid-58's. Oh well. Hope I didn't get in anyone's way in T10 and T1. Rispoli was riding great, as well as Kov and Angry Agnes. :D Even the MW Solo on Sat. with Kov was a blast.

My dad and I had gone back and forth about whether to make the trip or not. Definitely glad we did ..

:beer:

10. slaw0002

Go fix your bike !!

11. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

Big Congrats. Well done. I was bummed that I couldn't make this one. Now I'm more bummed, wish I could have been there to see the win Ed.

12. jeffrop

The CSB win was :cool:

The BSB win not so much :mad:

:D

13. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Congrats guys.

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I've been replaying those races in my head all day. :D

15. Bones74

Bones74 Official Back Marker.

Well deserverd.

:clap: Nice Job, Wish I could have been there!

16. slaw0002

Get your bike fixed yet ??

17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Not yet .. :D